since ‎Jan-24-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 945 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've had some great trips and it's been a lot of fun, but now my truck and camper are sold, and I'm out of the T and TR business. Though I still feel great, at 75 it's probably time for me to stop being out in the wilderness 50 - 100 miles from any '...
Do any Canadian members have the real details about importing a U.S. truck into Canada. This page https://www.tc.gc.ca/en/services/road/importing-vehicle/purchased-united-states.html only has the unhelpful generalization that "A vehicle modified from...
This was an exploratory, but ambitious trip plan that encountered a few problems (nothing serious as it turned out). But it was still interesting.As usual, the whole report with more and larger pictures is on my web site at Needles, 2018 .Here was th...
Anyone ever had occasion to actually weigh, or otherwise determine from a reliable source, the weight of a popup TC roof?If so, what is the weight, what kind of camper, and what else is included in the weight (AC, solar, etc)?
I wanted a standard grill propane tank when I bought my camper new, but it wasn't available. So when the original needed to be re-certified, I decided to change it.Larger pictures on web site: link Here is the almost end result --First, disconnect th...