since ‎Oct-07-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 109 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello all.I am preparing a Jeep to flat tow out west this winter. I have it all ready to go except I can not decided on a portable brake controller. Looking seriously at the Blue Ox but would greatly appreciate hearing other peoples opinions on this ...
I have a question for you Honda users.What is involved in sitting up your Honda to run off a larger fuel supply possibly like a 7 gal. boat fuel tank?Thanks
I have a Honda EU2000 I when using it to power my Bigfoot 2500 9-6 Do I need to use my surge protector like to do when Connected to a campground electrical pedestal?Thank you
Hello AllIt's been a while.I took my first trip to Arizona from North Carolina.Had a great time drove about 3,000 miles. I have 2002 F350 with a Bigfoot truck camper. I would like to upgrade the radio in the Truck. I was shown a Kenwood touch screen ...
Hello all!!I am trying to wire in a Victron BMV 712 battery monitor.The instructions say after relocating all existing negative wires to the load side of the shunt to run a new (thick) wire to chassis ground. Would a truck camper have a chassis grou...