since ‎Oct-02-2004
‎Feb-16-2024

My Activity

• 760 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey Ram drivers - I just moved up from my 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 CTD where I have an Edge CTS display to show Boost, EGT, ECT, IAT for towing, to a 2019 Ram 3500 6.7 CTD.On the new dashboards, how do you have your dashboard display configured to sho...
I have a 2010 5th wheel that I noticed the awning arms don't align and completely roll closed when I opened it for cleaning this weekend. Both front and back arms mis-align about 1/2" towards the front as they try to close the last little bit, and t...
Looking for a place to park (storage, not camping) a 27' 5th wheel for 3-4 days while attending a wedding near Mt Vernon, WA this fall.Thanks!Greg
Looking for feedback on routes from Prescott, AZ to Quartzsite, AZ with a 30’ fifth wheel. All the maps suggest 89 south to Phoenix, which shows a lot of switchbacks. Towing all over Colorado, I’ve done my share of serious switchbacks but just not su...
Traveling home to CO from .... let's say St. George, UT  and looking for suggestions to see the Utah sights on that route with 4 or 5 nights to spend end of April.We're trying to learn how to balance my "perfectly comfortable bookdocking on BLM, NF,...
Likes given to