since ‎Aug-23-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 572 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well, it has happened... We are experiencing something new with our Bella. All these years having pets and this is new to me. I took her to the vet yesterday after noticing that she was limping quite a bit and holding her right rear leg up from time...
I have received a few private messages and e-mails about how our newest rescued dog is doing. You know I said we were taking him on a "trial basis"... well that trial ended about three hours after his foster mom brought him to us. He and Bella LOVE e...
Yes indeed we will have a guest tonight and for how long I am not completely sure, perhaps maybe forever. Introducing Chewy, although I believe his real name is Louie. We are taking him as a "foster to adopt" tonight. Chewy / LouieHe was found as a s...
After a wonderful life full of sweetness our Pistol Pete was given the final gift of love yesterday when we let him rest.....On April 1st 2001, the day we met.....This one was taken the week before Thanksgiving in 2013:Our good boy came to us through...
This is a pretty cute video.Hey, that's my bed!:B