since ‎Mar-08-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,028 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Cruising down I-8 eastbound, just west of Gila Bend AZ, a car pulled up alongside me and motioned to the toad, waving his hands in a circular motion. Hmmmm, not good. So, I pulled AMTRAK over as soon as possible, with almost no shoulder on that highw...
Gents, As did many of you, I used Photobucket for hosting third party photos for quite a few years. But, they've changed their policies and, we are no longer able to use them for hosting photos unless you PAY THEM. Well, that's fine but, I'm not gonn...
Hey Gang, Got a question for you amperage exerts. Our coach, an '04 Itasca Horizon 36GD with the C-7 330HP CAT, is equipped with basement A/C, just like many of you Winnne and Itasca owners of this era. So, far, knock on wood (my head), that basement...
Hey folks, I posted this in another forum and so far, have ZERO responses. The explanation below takes care of what I'm inquiring about. MY right front tire is becoming more and more noisy as we travel. As we have a long way to go before we return ho...
Ladies and gents, I'm in the middle of changing out TVs, both front and rear on our '04 Itasca Horizon 36GD with the C-7 330HP CAT. Now, a small amount of history here. Winne and Itasca, in that era coach, utilized a dash toggle, to switch the make-b...