since ‎Jan-21-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 33 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I tried did a different method of getting bleach into the fresh water tank to sanitizing the water system after setting over the winter. I took the filter element out of the filter and pored Out a little water and filled up the bowl with bleach and ...
I am going to get water softener and would like some opinions on witch one works well and is easy to regenerate . Also where should a water filter be put in system, before or after the softener.Dan
Has any one used the new Dish HOPPER Go. I got one and am very diisponined how it works. I thought it would work with any portable device like a laptop, IPad or other devices. From my experinace and long talk with a dish. Tech person it will only ...
I have a Hopper 3 with a joey and Dish will not let me have 2 turner receiver with the hopper. So I bought 2 of the wally and have them working was told by Dish that the Externial Hard drive would work with the Wallys with out formatting the HD. Plug...
I have the dish 722 receiver that we use at home and use it when we are traveling in the RV. Seams like the 722s have been rebuilt too many times they are not working very well and dish replaces them but it is pain to loose recordings and resetting ...