cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any SoCal desert off-road riders?

dedmiston

Hello Western Group,

I'm curious to know if anyone here camps and rides off-road in the SoCal deserts? Our group has gotten older and people have moved away. We need to add some new families to our crew.

We mostly ride side-by-sides, but we've had plenty of bikers and quads in our group over the years. My family used to be all bikes, but my wife and I switched to our side-by-side about five years ago and don't use the bikes much anymore.

Let me know if anyone here is interested in joining up for a New Years trip or sometime in January.

Thanks,
Dave

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230
1 REPLY 1

dedmiston

FUN FACT: We met our original big riding group from the first annual RV.NET SoCal Rally out at Dove Springs. We enjoyed the rallies for a few more years until the group got so big that BLM shut us down for not getting a permit and providing porta-potties at the camp. That last rally had over 100 rigs, estimated at closer to 120 rigs and around 300 people. We had multiple cords of wood delivered to the campsite and used it all up in one long weekend.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230