cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Truck Camper Forum Comments

MORSNOW
Navigator
Navigator

I wonder how many will come over to the new forum page from RV.Net?  I thought we would see all of our old subjects over here and just continue on as usual, but so far they haven't been moved.  I hope the forum continues as this was the last page that had much helpful traffic left, or maybe the Facebook truck camper pages are our last resort?  Well, hi everyone and reply if you're over here checking it out.

IMG_4074 (002).jpg

2014 Wolf Creek 850SB
2012 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD 7,220# Truck/10,400# Camper Fully Loaded

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

evanseegmiller
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @MORSNOW

We are working on transferring all Truck Camper Content over to the new Truck Camper group! There is a lot of content so it might take us a while but eventually, we will get there! 

Thank you for your patience while we work to set up this new community. If you have more feedback we would love to hear it! 

(p.s. - we love the photo & want to see more) 

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46

Geo_Boy
Explorer II
Explorer II

Made it over. Wished GS let us know about the change before it happened.

They DID. In every forum there was a post directing you to the General RVing forum where there was a sticky explaining the need for the change and the schedule for the change.

Putting 10-ply tires on half ton trucks since aught-four.

Geo_Boy
Explorer II
Explorer II

Made it to the other side. Wished GS announced the change before they pulled the plug on the old site.

They did announce it, it was announced about a week ago, but if people don't visit the forum daily, then it was never seen.  I saw the announcement on Wednesday.

2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

I found this site when my links for RV.Net ended up here. I didn't find the sign-in window until this weekend. I guess the old RV.NET archives are still here if we can figure out how to access them. I noticed if you use a question mark at the end of a sentence it wants a period. One bug to fix.

I will hold off complaining until I have used the site for a while.

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

I saw a link that went to another link from another section of the old forum, but yes, the truck camper page was ignored with the message.  

2014 Wolf Creek 850SB
2012 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD 7,220# Truck/10,400# Camper Fully Loaded

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad

I'm here.
I don't like how there's so much "white space" in the layout of this forum software.  All the extra white space require a lot of extra scrolling to read stuff.
I'm on my second Arctic Fox truck camper.

I've had the truck since August 2009.  It currently has 79k miles on it.
First one was a 2010 811 that I bought new in November 2009. I had it for 10.834 years.
Current AF is a 2018 992 that I bought from the first owner in August 2020.

IMG_2183.JPG

2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

notsobigjoe
Nomad III
Nomad III

Hey, notsobigjoe from RV net here. I made it!!!! Finally was able to sign on this morning without changing my password again. I see that many of the truck camper forum members have moved here but many are still having problems logging on and finding the right forum.  I saw gritdog somewhere last night so I'll look again. Cheers, Joe

360Scout
Explorer II
Explorer II

I think there might be more activity here with the new website. 

2020 Ford F350 4X4 CC SB 7.3 / 445cid
2015 Northstar Laredo

c_traveler2
Nomad
Nomad

c.traveler2 here, was on the old site for over 15 years. This site changed my username slightly to c_traveler2.

P1530498.JPG

On the way to White Pocket, Az.

2007 F-250 4x4 /6.0 PSD/ext cab/ 2020 Bunduvry

Lance 815/ 85 watts solar panel (sold)
2020 Bunduvry by BundutecUSA

Travelingman2 Photo Website
Truck Camper Trip Reports 3.0
travelingman21000 YouTube Videos
Alex and Julie's Travels Blog

Oregun
Nomad
Nomad

Had a little trouble getting logged in and later saw they created a truck camper group.

All is good now.

Had lunch at Bridge of the gods.

IMG_4842.jpeg

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II

I'm here and on the FB page

2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

Bigfootgrey1
Explorer II
Explorer II

4826B397-8BE4-4DC0-A5CF-35F4AA3470D6.jpeg

We’re here. Just signed up this morning. Found it accidentally. Looks good ! 

2008 Bigfoot 25 C 10.4
2011 F-350 Dually 6.7 PSD

evanseegmiller
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @MORSNOW

We are working on transferring all Truck Camper Content over to the new Truck Camper group! There is a lot of content so it might take us a while but eventually, we will get there! 

Thank you for your patience while we work to set up this new community. If you have more feedback we would love to hear it! 

(p.s. - we love the photo & want to see more) 

Awesome!!!!!!!