cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Finding the way back into the forum

Camper_Jeff___K
Nomad II
Nomad II

Tried several times to get back into the forum. I tried the forgot password method but never received an email as promised by the system. I know others have had trouble too. My screen name has been changed without notification. It had been Camper_Jeff_&_Kelli for years and now after searching through the forum, I found an old post listed as 

• Camper_Jeff___K. Using that and my password finally got me back in. I hope others will find there way back in as well. I have plenty of new trip reports to share but I will place those in another post.

It was fun at the TCA Truck Camper Rally. I got to say hello to BigfootFord and a couple other folks while there. Mello Mike put on a good event and We are already looking forward to going again next year. We are putting together a list of places to go next year before and after the TCA. There are several places we discovered during this years travels we intend to investigate next year. Weren't impressed with what we saw of Tuscan, but the surround 50 mile area has a lot to offer. PIMA Air and Space Museum, Titan II missile Museum, Several State and National parks. We'll spend about 3 weeks in that area alone next year. The Cactus Forest BLM was very cool to camp in. 

Hope you enjoyed the read. I will make two other posts to play lists I have on YouTube. One will be from last fall when we traveled to Albuquerque for the Annular Eclipse and places between. The post will be of this winter to Quartzsite and the TCA Truck Camper Rally and all the places between. 

Hopefully you will see places that will inspire your own travels. 

Jeff... 

4 REPLIES 4

evanseegmiller
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Camper_Jeff___K

So sorry to hear about your struggles to get back into the community. Unfortunately, it looks like your username was too long for the new system. I will send you a DM right now but I am happy to help you update your username/email/password if needed. 

I am glad to hear that the Truck Camper Rally went well. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts and videos! 

Thanks again, 
Evan Seegmiller

I'd bet the new forum doesn't support the & in a username either. Hence the extra underscore.

Putting 10-ply tires on half ton trucks since aught-four.

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

They should have helped you to fine your old RV.Net name and posts by now. I hope this reply will get you help.

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

Thank you, all is good now. I need to think of a better user name anyway. Take care...