cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Under Seat Storage For F250 Supercab

danrclem
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking for storage bin for my rear seat and would like some recommendations. What would be the best bang for the bunk.
11 REPLIES 11

Bedlam
The Rubbermaid ActionPacker 8 gallon size fit under my rear seat on my 2005 F250 SuperCab.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

danrclem
Explorer
Explorer
It looks like the Husky has a double wall and the Du-Ha has a single wall. I'm guessing that the Du-Ha walls are stiff enough since non of you have said otherwise.

I have a WeatherTech liner in the back so I'd have to make sure what I get would clear that.

partsman01
Explorer
Explorer
I have one in my 2003 gmc, one pic is one empty and the other is mine under the seat.

Old_Days
Explorer II
Explorer II
I do like what husky sells but for $180.00 I wood buy old milk crates from the thrive store and cut them to fit. Or buy some 1 by 6 pine boards and make it out of wood.

K-9_HANDLER
Explorer
Explorer
LanceRKeys wrote:
Best bang for your buck would be a good cardboard box cut to size. When talking bang for your buck, nothing beats free.

Yup cant beat free. Use milk crates in our trucks.
Different milk crates for different activities, beach, hay hauling, wood cutting, etc.
Pop one crate out next one in etc.
Camping near home at Assateague National Seashore with our wild four legged friends

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Oregun wrote:
Try Huskyliners.com, they have under seat storage.

i checked them out and they don't have half the storage that the Du-Ha does.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Oregun
Nomad
Nomad
Try Huskyliners.com, they have under seat storage.

danrclem
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the Du-ha recommendation guys. Does anybody else have other boxes that they like.

Off to check on the Du-ha boxes. I haven't ever heard of them until now but they must be good.

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
mitw44 wrote:
I have a full length du-ha box under the back seat of my 2009 F-250.

I have a Du-Ha in my F150 and love it. Well worth the expense.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

mitw44
Explorer
Explorer
I have a full length du-ha box under the back seat of my 2009 F-250.
2009 F 250 XLT SC 4x4 3.73 LS 5.4L V8
2017 Forest River Salem Cruise Lite 171 RBXL

LanceRKeys
Explorer
Explorer
Best bang for your buck would be a good cardboard box cut to size. When talking bang for your buck, nothing beats free.