cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Torklift fixed my problem with amazing customer service!

Troyby
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2013 chevy 3500 dually chassis cab that I wanted to put a superhitch on to pull my 25' enclosed snowmobile/car hauler behind a new camper I was getting. The camper is a Host Cascade and I was going to need a 42" extension to clear it.
I made 3 phone calls to Torklift and finally found out that they don't make a hitch for the 2013 chevy Chassis cab. They said they could custom make one for me but it would take 2 days and the cost was $1600.00. I would have to drive there from Salt Lake City and stay two days. That was more than I was willing to spend and the time would have put me in a bind to pick up my camper. I decided to have a hitch made locally.
On Thursday afternoon I received a call on my cell phone from Johnny at Torklift. He explained that he heard about my issue and the negative experience I had with Torklift customer service ( they do monitor this forum) and he wanted to see if it was possible to make it right. I just happened to be on my way to Portland to pick up my new camper. Johnny said they were located in Kent Wa and if I could get there they would build a hitch for me. I was at least three hours away and he said they would wait for me. To Be Continued...
22 REPLIES 22

Troyby
Explorer
Explorer
Kayteg1 wrote:
Well... RV.net forum member getting freebies from TL for posting advertisement is nothing new here, so I have to ask.
How much was it?

I was originally quoted $1600.00 but they did it for $1000.00 out the door.

Trust me on this, It wasn't done for free advertisement. Johnny truly cared about making a positive impression. The people I met there were people who cared about the image of Torklift and making sure the customers were taken care of. Imagine that... Employees that care!

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
Well... RV.net forum member getting freebies from TL for posting advertisement is nothing new here, so I have to ask.
How much was it?

lap527
Explorer
Explorer
They have amazing customer service. Several times Torklift has helped us with several issues and that is why we have their products on our camper. Good job Torklift!
2006 Dodge 3500 dually 4X4 / 2013 Livin Lite 10.0 TC /Torklift talons, fastguns, stableloads, superhitch, and truss/ towing a
14'V Nose Trailer when needed.

NEOK
Explorer
Explorer
I doubt you could find better customer service from any company than what Torklift has demonstrated many times.
neok
2009 GMC 25000HD Short Bed 6.0 Gas Engine Crew Cab SLT 4x4
2008 Bigfoot 15C9.5FS
Torklift Talons, Fastguns, Stableload Quick Disconnects, Superhitch & SuperTruss

Bedlam
Some people wonder why Torklift gets such strong support from its customers. This is another example of how Torklift typically operates.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

Reddog1
Explorer
Explorer
Service really does not get any better than that. It is great to hear of this kind of service.

Wayne

2004.5 Ram SLT LB 3500 DRW Quad Cab 4x4
1988 Bigfoot (C11.5) TC (1900# w/standard equip. per decal), 130 watts solar, 100 AH AGM, Polar Cub A/C, EU2000i Honda

Toad: 91 Zuke

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
I must say that that was truly an Outstanding customer care experience!! Its not all that often a vendor takes ownership of a problem, then custom taylors a part specific to your unique situation....No doubt about it, Kudos to Torklift for the concerned follow-up and for facilitating a timely solution!!

I have Torklift tiedowns and Fastguns, very robust and I couldn’t be happier...
3 tons

Troyby
Explorer
Explorer
I arrived at Torklift at 6 PM and Johnny greeted me, told me where a hotel was, gave me the keys to a shop car and said the truck would be ready at 0830 the next morning.
I arrived at the shop at 0800 and there was already a line of customers waiting for them to open... When they opened Johnny was there and handed me the keys to my truck with a Beautiful New Superhitch on it!

I have to say that they went way above and beyond what I would have expected from any company just to "make it right" I really do appreciate what they went through to get a hitch for me and I can not say enough good things about the customer service I received.

Johnny, your the best and thank you again!