cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thoughts on Northstar Liberty truck camper

Shadow_Hunter
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have thoughts or experience with a Northstar Liberty truck camper. It seems like a well laid out design with an acceptable amount of storage for its size. What are your thoughts?

Shadow Hunter
2 REPLIES 2

Hank_53
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2012 Northstar Liberty. I have made several long trips(5000 miles) in it. Well laid out floor plan and definetly a two person camper. Besides the storage in the camper you also have access doors to both wheel areas for more storage. It is a well built camper with great customer support. For more info try the Northstar user group on Facebook.

DWeikert
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have the Liberty's bigger brother, the 8.5 Adventurer. I love the camper. The narrow width makes it great for traveling those barely improved roads looking for an isolated fishing spot. Northstar builds a solid camper with after sales support second to none. If you have any questions you can ask here, but do not hesitate to contact Northstar directly. Rex was extremely helpful with answers when I was looking at a used 850sc. There were problems with that year 850 on my truck so I moved on, but Rex was also extremely helpful with customization when I decided to order new. As an example, the Adventurer comes with a single propane tank. When I asked if it could be built with dual tanks, there wasn't a moment hesitation before he said "No problem." I was also looking to add the 12v heater to the grey tank to make cold weather dumping easier and Rex talked me out of it. I have yet to regret taking Rex's advice.
Dan
2008 Chevy D/A 2500HD ECSB
2010 Northstar 8.5 Adventurer