cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is our RV electric future. It's the future man!

Turtle_n_Peeps
Explorer
Explorer
"It's the future man!!"

I went out and gave my LBZ a hug after watching this video. :B

So can we finally stop with the Semi getting 2 miles/KWH with LI batteries. If these little tiny trucks pulling a little tiny load get right at 1 mile/KWH on flat ground a Semi weighing 80 to 82K does not even have a snows ball chance in hell of getting within the same universe of that.

The ER Lighting gets around 100 miles tow range with a small trailer. About the same as the Rivian.

I can't imagine trying to tow an RV like this. Talk about stress. Ya that's just what I want on my vacation...a ton of stress.

And then having to disconnect your trailer over half the time. What fun!! :R
~ Too many freaks & not enough circuses ~

"Life is not tried ~ it is merely survived ~ if you're standing
outside the fire"

"The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly."- Abraham Lincoln
109 REPLIES 109

Lantley
Nomad
Nomad
I imagine the cowboys said the same thing concerning horses when the model T was introduced. I'm sure not everyone believed in the flying contraption the Wright brothers were working on.
To think EV won't impact trucking and that the diesel engine is the end all platform is a bit closed minded don't you think?
19'Duramax w/hips,12'Open Range,Titan Disc Brake
BD3,RV safepower,22" Blackstone
Ox Bedsaver,RV760 w/BC20,Glow Steps, Enduraplas25,Pedego
BakFlip,RVLock,5500 Onan LP,Prog.50A surge,Hughes autoformer
Porta Bote 8.0 Nissan,Sailun S637
Correct Trax,Splendide

JRscooby
Explorer II
Explorer II
NamMedevac 70 wrote:
I think it would be nice to have a separate subforum for EV and solar so the fans can talk smack and sing to each other constantly. Being a person of common sense I find all the EV stuff boring but occasionally entertaining with with BS smack.

Nothing has changed as there are still 300 million gassers versus 3 million EVs on the road and most EV owners still own a gasser hidden behind the house. Cheers.

I don't understand. My eyes send info to brain, decision made, the hand acts. If the subject line is something I'm not interested in the hand moves the screen to another topic, or site.
I don't understand in a country where we claim to value freedom so many want to restrict things that they can avoid.

PButler96
Explorer
Explorer
A couple of YouTube bubbleheads, I feel sorry for the 3 kids. Someone needs to call CYS lol.
I have a burn barrel in my yard.

Turtle_n_Peeps
Explorer
Explorer
NamMedevac 70 wrote:
I think it would be nice to have a separate subforum for EV and solar so the fans can talk smack and sing to each other constantly. Being a person of common sense I find all the EV stuff boring but occasionally entertaining with with BS smack.

Nothing has changed as there are still 300 million gassers versus 3 million EVs on the road and most EV owners still own a gasser hidden behind the house. Cheers.

I tried months and months ago. It fell on def ears for the powers that be. All well.
~ Too many freaks & not enough circuses ~

"Life is not tried ~ it is merely survived ~ if you're standing
outside the fire"

"The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly."- Abraham Lincoln

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
I think it would be nice to have a separate subforum for EV and solar so the fans can talk smack and sing to each other constantly. Being a person of common sense I find all the EV stuff boring but occasionally entertaining with the BS smack.