cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

The end of an era.

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
Let's all observe a moment of silence for a old friend that has been x'ed out. ๐Ÿ™‚
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"
17 REPLIES 17

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
so long goodby and don't let the door

shelbyfv
Explorer
Explorer
blt2ski wrote:
A couple or 5 folks deciding to be playground bullies with ea other. Yet they are probably well beyond the elementary school playground days.....
Yep. Happy to see it closed and hope the next EV troll thread will be promptly closed. These folks obviously can't help themselves. I suggest they be given a couple of months "time out" the next time they start one.

8_1_Van
Explorer
Explorer
2oldman wrote:
Cptnvideo wrote:
But I do hope a lot of people switch to EVs, more fuel for the rest of us.
I'm 74, and I did.

:C

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Cptnvideo wrote:
I'm 74, and I did.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

mkirsch
Nomad II
Nomad II
fj12ryder wrote:
Uh, this was just a joke thread, not meant to get the whole thing going again. LOL

Just a light hearted search for a chuckle. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah, but you know exactly what's going to happen.

Gee, let's open a new thread pointing out that an old controversial thread has been closed... Management loves that...

Putting 10-ply tires on half ton trucks since aught-four.

Dadoffourgirls
Explorer
Explorer
I was thinking about starting a side bet on who will post the next Twitter Semi, Twitter CyberTruck, and 10 speed transmission post. Is it to early to post the odds?
Dad of Four Girls
Wife
Employee of GM, all opinions are my own!
2017 Express Ext 3500 (Code named "BIGGER ED" by daughters)
2011 Jayco Jayflight G2 32BHDS

Turtle_n_Peeps
Explorer
Explorer
fj12ryder wrote:
Uh, this was just a joke thread, not meant to get the whole thing going again. LOL

I have a feeling that it's going to be like Rocky or Jason on the Halloween movies. :B
~ Too many freaks & not enough circuses ~

"Life is not tried ~ it is merely survived ~ if you're standing
outside the fire"

"The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly."- Abraham Lincoln

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
fj12ryder wrote:

Love it!
I seriously thought about starting another Tesla Semi thread this morning but figured it was too soon in the wake of and mourning of the loss! Lol
No, actually the last thread I started got closed immediately, so figured it would be better served by a more upstanding member of the community than I! Hahaha
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II

Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Cptnvideo
Nomad
Nomad
I never read any of the posts on that topic. Don't care.
I'm 75 years old and not at all interested in EVs. I will drive my Ram diesel until the day I die - long as fuel is available and affordable.
Bill & Linda, 2019 Ram Laramie 3500 dually 4x4 diesel, Hensley BD5 hitch, 2022 Grand Design Solitude 378MBS, 1600 watts solar, Victron 150/100 MPPT controller, GoPower 3kw inverter/charger, 5 SOK 206AH LFP batteries for 1030 ah

time2roll
Explorer II
Explorer II
Grinch will not steal Semi day. Will come with or without the thread.

Era is not ending but rather about the begin. Good luck to all who participated.

blt2ski
A couple or 5 folks deciding to be playground bullies with ea other. Yet they are probably well beyond the elementary school playground days.....
92 Navistar dump truck, 7.3L 7 sp, 4.33 gears with a Detroit no spin
2014 Chevy 1500 Dual cab 4x4
92 Red-e-haul 12K equipment trailer

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yes, after 5 years, no more Tesla semi thread. Thread title pretty much tongue in cheek. ๐Ÿ™‚
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Cptnvideo
Nomad
Nomad
2oldman wrote:
I give up. What are you talking about?

I also have no clue about what the OP is referring to.
Bill & Linda, 2019 Ram Laramie 3500 dually 4x4 diesel, Hensley BD5 hitch, 2022 Grand Design Solitude 378MBS, 1600 watts solar, Victron 150/100 MPPT controller, GoPower 3kw inverter/charger, 5 SOK 206AH LFP batteries for 1030 ah