cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Terry Classic V22...cool!

Iraqvet05
Explorer
Explorer
This is a cool looking TT. Reminds me of a 50s era car.
Terry Classic V22
2017 Ford F-250 6.2 gas
2018 Jayco 28BHBE

US Army veteran
11 REPLIES 11

rjstractor
Nomad
Nomad
GWolfe wrote:
I really like the floorplan and looks of this trailer, there was one at our RV show last year. One huge drawback was the measly payload, it was well under a thousand pounds. Too bad they didn't put another axle under it.

Agreed, they could have made it a tandem and not spoiled the retro look. 5700 lbs GVWR is awfully heavy for a single axle.
2017 VW Golf Alltrack
2000 Ford F250 7.3

drsteve
Explorer
Explorer
downtheroad wrote:
Agree....very 50ish....until you see the interior.

X2. The interior is completely modern. Doesn't seem to fit...
2006 Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 2WD 6.0L 3.73 8600 GVWR
2018 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 223RBS
1991 Palomino Filly PUP

Iraqvet05
Explorer
Explorer
DutchmenSport wrote:
Here's one we saw at Potato Creek State Park in Indiana, near South Bend, Indiana, October 2016. This was one of the many campers there from the group, "Sisters on the fly." I'm glad to see these are having a come-back. There's really something about the old style campers that just can't be beat. I couldn't figure out if this was a remodel of an old one (if so, it was done beautiful), or if it was new. Either way, it's really impressive!

Very cool! Is that a sewing machine on the table??
2017 Ford F-250 6.2 gas
2018 Jayco 28BHBE

US Army veteran

GWolfe
Explorer
Explorer
I really like the floorplan and looks of this trailer, there was one at our RV show last year. One huge drawback was the measly payload, it was well under a thousand pounds. Too bad they didn't put another axle under it.
2005 Sun-Lite Eagle
2011 Silverado

garyemunson
Explorer
Explorer
I like it! I think it would have looked better if they skipped the alloy wheels and went with old school steel with moon hubcaps....

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Cargo capacity is small and would prefer two axels but the looks are great.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Here's one we saw at Potato Creek State Park in Indiana, near South Bend, Indiana, October 2016. This was one of the many campers there from the group, "Sisters on the fly." I'm glad to see these are having a come-back. There's really something about the old style campers that just can't be beat. I couldn't figure out if this was a remodel of an old one (if so, it was done beautiful), or if it was new. Either way, it's really impressive!

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
Very cool looking trailer.

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
I spent quite a bit of time in my grandparents '63 Terry TT... didn't look anything like that - especially on the inside.

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
It reminds me of a 50's era travel trailer.

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Agree....very 50ish....until you see the interior.
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro