cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rotella T6, $5.40 a gallon

thomas201
Explorer
Explorer
My fellow tightwads and cheap skates. Autozone is selling a 5 gallon pail of T6 for $81.99. Drop it in your cart and they give free shipping and a $20 discount. With the Shell rebate of $35 on a pail, if my math is right $5.40 a gallon before sales tax. The one dropped on my porch today, is sure enough T6.

https://rotella.shell.com/en_us/coupons-rebates-and-sweepstakes/better-fuel-economy-meets-better-wallet-economy.html#iframe=L0RJWS90NXQ2Lw
13 REPLIES 13

Cameo_Phil
Explorer
Explorer
If anyone is near a Rural King they are selling 2.5 gallon jugs of Rotella T-4 for $28.99 with the Shell $10.00 rebate per jug.
2002 Carriage Cameo F35CKB
2005 Chevy 3500 LT, CCLB 6.6L Diesel 4X4

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
gbopp wrote:
bob213 wrote:
It's cheap "scapes" 😉

Actually, it's cheapskates. 😉

I stand corrected.. You are right 😮
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality – Ayn Rand

ParkCountry
Explorer
Explorer
Arnold, I got on the Tractor Supply website and ordered in a 2.5 gallon jug of Shell Rotella T6, regularly priced at $54.99. Combined with a "Honey" coupon of $5.00 off, it brought the cost down to $49.99.

I then took advantage of your link to the Shell Rebate page, entered my info and uploaded my Tractor Supply receipt, then submitted the form for a $17.50 rebate. That brought my total cost down to $32.49. That's $23.51 that I saved had I bought it instead at Walmart!

I would never have even been aware of this good deal if you hadn't made your post. Granted, I wasn't able to secure an incredible deal such as yours, but I STILL saved a ton of money. I'm grinning like the proverbial Cheshire Cat. Thank you!

parker_rowe
Explorer
Explorer
Bummer. They have the deal going for T4 now but not T6.
2015 Starcraft TravelStar 239TBS 6500 GVWR
1997 GMC Suburban K2500 7.4 Vortec/4.10
1977 Kawasaki KZ1000

Dave_H_M
Explorer
Explorer
Dang Thomas, you stole that stuff.

i just paid wally world the full up price for the JD tractor. :S

zcookiemonstar
Explorer
Explorer
I usually find the best price at Menards. 19.99 a gallon plus 11% Menards rebate now.

ACZL
Explorer
Explorer
FWIW as well, check into NAPA Online from time to time as they have it on sale occasionally.
2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"

73guna
Explorer
Explorer
Man, I wish I would have known about this Sunday!
2007 Chevy Silverado Crewcab Duramax.
2016 Wildwood 31qbts.

ParkCountry
Explorer
Explorer
Here's another Cheapskate Report...

Walmart has raised it's prices on Shell Rotella Full Synthetic T6 recently. A gallon has increased to $22.47. I found it on sale at O'Reilly's last week for $21.99, good until March 26.

The 2.5 gallon size at Walmart is now $56.00. I found it last Friday at Tractor Supply, regularly priced at $54.99.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
bob213 wrote:
It's cheap "scapes" 😉

Actually, it's cheapskates. 😉

thomas201
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry, I waited to post until it was delivered, so I was sure it was really T6. My order was placed Sunday night and I got it today, I live close to a warehouse.

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
It's cheap "scapes" 😉
Mine says out of stock as well..
Early bird get's the worm:)
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality – Ayn Rand

gmcsmoke
Explorer
Explorer
out of stock