cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer
Explorer
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

Magua
Explorer
Explorer
Here's our new-to-us Jayco 23B. We're in looooooooooooove. Shakedown trip was last weekend and it was pure joy for us AND our 2 year old. The 10 month old didn't care much, but next year he will!

Me (39), DH (40), DS1: 7 DS2: 6
Grand plans to take the fam on the road for a year+.

camping_wanna_g
Explorer
Explorer
2006 Grand Caravan towing our 17 foot hybrid at the base of the Mount Washington Auto Road.

BP88
Explorer
Explorer
Here are a couple of shots from our August trip to Babler State PArk here in St. Louis:

Moderator edit to re-size pictures to forum limit of 640px maximum.

"Here we go, life's waiting to begin."

Ian1964
Explorer
Explorer
Ha yes, it's interesting to see what other Taco's are pulling! The large window is over the Dinette and across from the couch. That setup was actually one of the things that sold us on the Jayco 19H.

I am using the CIPA Universal towing mirrors. Not all that expensive compared to others I have seen but they work pretty good. I actually ordered them after I read a couple of positive reviews on the Toyota Tacoma Forum. I just ordered the wide angle mirrors for them, they should work a lot better with the wide angle. They stay on pretty good and don't move around too much but if you leave them on for more then a day you have to tighten/adjust them a little. After the initial adjustment to fit on your mirrors (which took far longer then it should have since I had to do it in the pouring rain when I picked up my HTT), they don't take long to put on/take off (less then 5 min to put on and adjust, about 30 seconds to remove). They were just under $30 each at Amazon.
Ian

2010 Jayco Jayfeather EXP 19H Hybrid Travel Trailer
2009 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4.0L V6
Reese Dual Cam HP, Prodigy Break Controller

afob3
Explorer
Explorer
whoo hoo another Taco owner ๐Ÿ™‚ I like that large window over (what I assume) is your dinette. What are you using for towing mirrors? I can barely see them in the picture. I'm using some cheap strap on ones from camping world that are just OK.
2012 Koala 25DS
2011 F150 Ecoboost SuperCrew with Max Tow Package

www.familyobrien.net

Ian1964
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Everyone!

Attached below are 2 pictures from our maiden voyage with our new HTT!!! We picked it up on 8/28 and on 8/30 we headed up to VT! We camped in Morrisville at the Mountain View Campground and that is where the second picture was taken. The first was in front of my house before we left. Thanks for looking!

Ian

2010 Jayco Jayfeather EXP 19H Hybrid Travel Trailer
2009 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4.0L V6
Reese Dual Cam HP, Prodigy Break Controller

jhochst
Explorer
Explorer
How much does it weigh? The extra axle would cost us in property taxes in Indiana.

revdon64
Explorer
Explorer
Frontiertown outside OCMD waterfront site

Yogi Tall Pines in Elmer NJ for Memorial Day Weekend

Moderator edit to re-size pictures to forum limit of 640px maximum.

revdon64
Explorer
Explorer
jhochst wrote:

1999 R Vision Trail Lite 15'

We can pull it with our 06 Jeep Wrangler unlimited or the 07 Nissan Murano. We love it more then the 26' w/slide we had.

Looks exactly like mine, which is a 19' 1999 R Vision Trail Lite. I pull mine with my 05 6 cylinder Mercury Mountaineer. Don't remember if I posted a pic of it. If not, I will.

marites62
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice place Jay! Thanks for the review.

jhochst - I like the size of your HTT. Someday, we will be downsizing. Your looks like the perfect size.
:)Marites
DH
9 Kids
04 Jayco Jayfeather 25G
Cross-country trip
Our Cross country trip thread

"It is not the magnitude of our actions that matter, but the amount of Love that is put into them" - Mother Teresa

jhochst
Explorer
Explorer

1999 R Vision Trail Lite 15'

We can pull it with our 06 Jeep Wrangler unlimited or the 07 Nissan Murano. We love it more then the 26' w/slide we had.

va_jay55
Explorer
Explorer
I thought I had uploaded these months ago. Time flies when you're having fun.

This is our July 4th '09 vacation. We were at the Ocean Waves CG at the Out Banks, NC. It's a small CG of about 60 or so RV sites. Much nicer than the mega CGs around the area. We were in site #68. It wasn't the most premium site, but, we were next to my friend who has been trying to get us down there for years. We were only a few hundred feet from the beach, it has a nice pool and most everyone were nice neighbors. The mosquitoes were worse than my friend had seen in years past, but, it was a wet spring/summer this year. The July 4th fireworks up and down the beach were better than what we normally see at home. It was a real nice vacation.

I think we brought too much stuff. LOL

We stopped at the NC Hammock Co. on the way home. Take a look at the plant to the left.
That big bush looking thing is a fig tree. That has to be the biggest fig tree I ever saw.

TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Classic CCSB, LBZ
Andersen Aluminum Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection 2
RV: 2008 Cedar Creek 34RLTS

HedoTravelers
Explorer
Explorer
dlc669 wrote:
Check out the Campers being pulled by Ridgelines on the Owners Site
http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12327
one I think was 31' and some mid 20' that traveled 2500 mile trips, so I guess they work

I also used to pull with an "adequate" TV. It pulled it, but it wasn't very enjoyable.
Now that we have something that is more than just adequate I would never go back.

Here we are up in Canada at one of our favorite haunts.
We had met up with 6 other couples so we went all out on the fun stuff.

Mars or bust!
Respect,
Brent

TV ~
Searching for diesel TV, Prodigy
Rig ~
Keystone Montana 3400RL
Selling 2010 Keystone Passport 256RLS

"Wherever you go, there you are"

dlc669
Explorer
Explorer
Check out the Campers being pulled by Ridgelines on the Owners Site
http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12327
one I think was 31' and some mid 20' that traveled 2500 mile trips, so I guess they work

dlc669
Explorer
Explorer
We have went on 3 shorter trips and will be going this weekend, so far the Ridgeline works for us, it is not like my last Duramax but it is ok, It takes a while to get used to the Revs, it will run approx. 2500 rpms on flats and maybe 3500rpms on hills.