cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer
Explorer
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

jimgoss
Explorer
Explorer
Nice rig. We picked up a 2007 Travelstar 21SB and LOVE IT. Looking forward to heading out at the end of April for a new season.
2015 GMC Sierra 6.2L w. NHT option
Blue OX SwayPro
2014 CrossRoads Zinger 28BH
1 Wife,2 Kids and 2 Dogs

Sir_Camp_Alot
Explorer
Explorer
I have the same camper as you. We bought ours in late October and only were able to take it out one night last year. Can't wait to hit the campgrounds, first trip booked for May 8TH.

campin_w3girls
Explorer
Explorer
I have been searching the forum for months after buying our first HTT in August 08. I enjoy everyone else's pictures, now it's time to attempt to post some pictures. If this works there will be more to follow.

It took five trys editing this pic to meet all the guidelines. I think I finally figured it out.
:B Me '72,:) DW' 72,:R DD#1 '98,:E DD#2 '00,:C DD#3 '02
THE DOGS: Kipper & Maisy
'04 Excursion 6.0 PSD Eddie Bauer
'09 FreedomLite 299BH
IAFF 1664

HTT_to_be_
Explorer
Explorer
Adding salt to the wound Lobster, mean, very mean!!
Dave
2007 Jayco 23B
2009 E350 Ford Club Wagon 5.4 w/ tow pkg;)
Equalizer hitch, Prodigy P3 brake controller
Buddy 125 Scooter-FUN!
1997 Coleman Sunridge- Served us well for 11 years!

LobsterLove2
Explorer
Explorer
bikendan wrote:
ShawnMG wrote:
Here is my new Kodiak 195 on our shake down trip.

if we had been limited to a 19' hybrid, that's the one we liked the best. no other 19' has the counterspace plus a tub and so much more.
it's nice to see that they've toned down the graphics.
Congrats on a great hybrid!

MY brother in law is very jealous of your camper, he first saw one a few weeks ago and is fascinated by the tent ends, he likes our Jayco, and has had a Hi low and before that a Coachmen TT. He wants a Kodiak in the worst way!
I sent a link to the thread...so evil.
Camping a family adventure.

mister_d
Explorer
Explorer
nevermind
Our Adventures
Me '77 DW '78
DD '04 DS '07
Yellowstone + more Trip Report
2011 F150 4x4 Ecoboost 6.5 SCREW 3.73 Max Tow
2011 Lacrosse 296BHS video tour
Hensley Arrow

drenjoey
Explorer
Explorer
Oh Boy !!!! Bruce's gonna have fun now.

sayby1campers
Explorer
Explorer
Wife and daughter @ The Natural Bridge. Now I can have some fun with this!!

DW, DD(10y/o) and CoCo our Sharpei(wrinkle dog)

drenjoey
Explorer
Explorer
The campground is : Sweetwater Forest in Brewster, Cape Cod, MA

cranej
Explorer
Explorer
Come on spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come early!!!!!!!!!
2009 Coachmen Leprechaun (Class C)
Saturn Vue (toad)
DH (47) :C
me (45) :B
4 cats (Kashi, Lucky, Calvin and Hobbes)...who don't travel well (so they stay home)

Flying_brick
Explorer
Explorer
Soooooon I wanna camp soooooon!

21SS
Explorer
Explorer
Well that is good to hear.
I was just a little concerned since the canvas slopes toward the trailer/canvas joint.
Or @ least looks that way.

Is it time to go CAMPING yet ? ๐Ÿ˜‰

ShawnMG
Explorer
Explorer
No leaks that weekend, and I didn't have a chance to seal the seams. The trailer was ready a few days before this trip. The cables were actually set to high so the bed had over an inch upward slope which caused even more water to run back. It did pool a little because of the slope which I just pushed off. Since the dealer reset the cable position, it is tight and water justs runs off to the sides.
Me, DW, 2DS (10, 9)
2011 Chevy Silverado Ext.
2015 Rockwood Roo 233S

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
21SS wrote:
Intresting tent ends.....
Do they drive a lot of water back @ the tent seals?

they also have an interesting channel system that guides water to the sides and down to drain holes.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Flying_brick
Explorer
Explorer
I cannot answer for them, but we have the same one in the "Cub" version, and it does not leak. There were some early versions that had small amounts of slight dripping during heavy, prolonged downpours, but that was a free fix. If it does leak a bit, take it back to the dealer, and they will install the tape mod that was issued from the manufacturer.