cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Polyglow??

98coachman
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone tied Polyglow on there trailer? Looks like it does a pretty good job of bringing back the shine, but not sure how it holds up. Any thoughts on it or another product that works well? I need to do something to mine, starting to look fairly faded.:( Any help is appreciated.
Thanks, Bill
6 REPLIES 6

98coachman
Explorer
Explorer
BarneyS wrote:
Zep/Red Max Pro discussion.
Barney
Thanks so much Barney, I'll give it a try. ๐Ÿ™‚ Bill

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
Zep/Red Max Pro discussion.
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

98coachman
Explorer
Explorer
2manytoyz wrote:
My buddy uses PolyGlow on his TT. I was amazed how good his older camper looked compared to ours! I've since bought the kit, but haven't applied it yet.
Let me know, I'm really curious. I want to know real world results. Thanks for the reply's on the Zep products as well!!

2manytoyz
Explorer
Explorer
My buddy uses PolyGlow on his TT. I was amazed how good his older camper looked compared to ours! I've since bought the kit, but haven't applied it yet.
Robert
Merritt Island, FL
2023 Thor Quantum KW29
2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TOAD
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon TOAD
Falcon 2 Towbar, Roadmaster 9400 Even Brake System
http://www.2manytoyz.com/

poppin_fresh
Explorer
Explorer
I used ZEP on mine a few years ago and it worked really well.

However, I didn't touch it last year and now the finish is pretty faded and chalky looking in spots. I will probably need to wash, scrub it with Bar Keepers Friend, and completely reapply 3-4 coats of ZEP to bring the shine back.
2016 Bullet 274BHS
2015 Silverado 1500 Double Cab
Andersen WDH

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Do a search on ZEP. It's a floor care product that many have used to restore the shine. I used Mop n Glo and had good results. All of them are an acrylic finish that takes several coats to start shining.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT