cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture trails is shutting down

bigfootford
Nomad
Nomad
I have a few pictures from that era before one of our members made a little program to save our pictures on the forum. I will review them to see if they are of any value.

If any of you have anything of value for a topic you might want to review this...

https://www.picturetrail.com/members/closing.html

Jim
2000 2500 9.6 Bigfoot,94 F250, Vision 19.5, Bilstein shocks, air bags/pump, EU2000, PD 9260, Two Redodo 100ah Mini's, Aims 2500 Conv/Inv, 200W. solar, Morningstar Sunsaver 15A/ display panel, Delorme/laptop for travel, Wave-3 heat.
2 REPLIES 2

bigfootford
Nomad
Nomad
kohldad wrote:
SO this doesn't effect the method now? Do you know when the switch from picture trail was made?

Regardless, now is a good time to browse through the Trip Report 3.0V sticky to look at some of the past trip reports.

If there is a trip report along with the pictures you would like to save on your computer it is easy to do. In Chrome, click the menu (3 dots top right corner), choose "More tools", choose "Save Page As". Make sure the type is "webpage, complete". Then choose the folder you want to save it in and the file name. It will create a html file AND a folder with the same name. To open, just open the html file. All of the pictures, text, etc will be there.

If you use a different browser than Chrome and don't know how, let me know and I will be glad to figure it out for you.

I have over 150 trip reports from Don Curley, Whazoo, and Seldom Seen Smith already saved but will be saving a lot more over the next month.

That is a good way to save the pictures... Thanks.

Jim
2000 2500 9.6 Bigfoot,94 F250, Vision 19.5, Bilstein shocks, air bags/pump, EU2000, PD 9260, Two Redodo 100ah Mini's, Aims 2500 Conv/Inv, 200W. solar, Morningstar Sunsaver 15A/ display panel, Delorme/laptop for travel, Wave-3 heat.

kohldad
Explorer
Explorer
SO this doesn't effect the method now? Do you know when the switch from picture trail was made?

Regardless, now is a good time to browse through the Trip Report 3.0V sticky to look at some of the past trip reports.

If there is a trip report along with the pictures you would like to save on your computer it is easy to do. In Chrome, click the menu (3 dots top right corner), choose "More tools", choose "Save Page As". Make sure the type is "webpage, complete". Then choose the folder you want to save it in and the file name. It will create a html file AND a folder with the same name. To open, just open the html file. All of the pictures, text, etc will be there.

If you use a different browser than Chrome and don't know how, let me know and I will be glad to figure it out for you.

I have over 150 trip reports from Don Curley, Whazoo, and Seldom Seen Smith already saved but will be saving a lot more over the next month.
2015 Ram 3500 4x4 Crew Cab SRW 6.4 Hemi LB 3.73 (12.4 hand calc avg mpg after 92,000 miles with camper)
2004 Lance 815 (prev: 2004 FW 35'; 1994 TT 30'; Tents)