cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Photo posting

Reddog1
Explorer
Explorer
There has been a change in the link for posting photos. The new URL link has been updated in the sticky "RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's":

http://photoposting.is-great.net

Wayne

2004.5 Ram SLT LB 3500 DRW Quad Cab 4x4
1988 Bigfoot (C11.5) TC (1900# w/standard equip. per decal), 130 watts solar, 100 AH AGM, Polar Cub A/C, EU2000i Honda

Toad: 91 Zuke

7 REPLIES 7

Cloud_Dancer
Explorer II
Explorer II
KKELLER14K wrote:
It works great.. I just gave it a try...I used to use Photobucket....so much better...I'm not going back to that old way...thank you 1492!

I've been trying to get photobucket to fix my library (somehow all my 900+ photos are locked in slideshow mode, and their robo support-system attempted to help me, but all they did is to mark my problem resolved. BUT, I did see where if I pay them 12$ per year, they will eliminate all the ads on my photobucket pages. I would gladly pay this fee if they would fix it where I could use it).
Willie & Betty Sue
Miko & Sparky
2003 41 ft Dutch Star Diesel Pusher/Spartan
Floorplan 4010
Blazer toad & Ranger bassboat

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
I use IMGUR here and also use GOOGLE SEARCH to store my photos...

In my RV NET signature line I have a couple of unique words like 'K9PHT' and '14RT' which is rarely used together by anyone except me. As all posts on RV NET are immediately sent to the Internet I can use this for a quick and very reliable storage path for most of my photo images I pass around the forums...

I can type 'k9pht 14RT' in google search and when it loads up I select 'images'. 99% of what I see are my posted images. I can add additional unique words like 'RoyB' or 'IMGUR' and even add more photo images that have been posted by me. These already have the URL addresses fixed so I can add these to any of the forums with almost CLICK CLICK functions...

In IMGUR I have multiple public and private folders with many photos from my collections... IMGUR has an excellent assignment of URL addresses for the photo images that can be used for all of the forums. The biggest problem for me is that all forums have different ways to size the photos unlike the excellent way RV NET handles this problem. Every now and then I will goof up and post a very large photo images

Once you become aware to watch the listed sizes of the photo images this doesn't become much of issue.

Been using this process for a few years now and works out pretty easy even for me to use...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

JoeChiOhki
Explorer II
Explorer II
Buzzcut1 wrote:
deltabravo wrote:
I use photobucket, but it has gotten so overloaded with ads and big pop-up overlays, I can barely stand using it anymore.

Use AdBlock plus and you will not see any ads or pop ups

I'd recommend using u-Block origin instead, Ad-Block Plus has started selling bypasses to advertisers that allows them to defeat the ad blocker software.

Ublock also allows you to defeat the annoying little road block "Please disable Adblock" messages by turning on cosmetic filtering. ๐Ÿ™‚
My Blog - The Journey of the Redneck Express

CB

Channel 17

Redneck Express

'1992 Dodge W-250 "Dually" Power Wagon - Club Cab Long Bed 4x4 V8 5.9L gashog w/4.10 Geared axles
'1974 KIT Kamper 1106 - 11' Slide-in
'2006 Heartland BigHorn 3400RL

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
deltabravo wrote:
I use photobucket, but it has gotten so overloaded with ads and big pop-up overlays, I can barely stand using it anymore.

Use AdBlock plus and you will not see any ads or pop ups
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

KKELLER14K
Explorer II
Explorer II
It works great.. I just gave it a try...I used to use Photobucket....so much better...I'm not going back to that old way...thank you 1492!

JumboJet
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks