cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside TV mount

Jsdeese
Explorer
Explorer
Hey y'all, first time posting. Thanks for having me. My Q is, I have a PAW mount on the outside of my TT and I'm looking for the matching mount that goes on the TV side (male mount) but I need one that articulates because I have an outside kitchen so a standard mount won't work bc I would have to shut my kitchen door in order for the TV to mount. Does anyone know if a mount like this exists? Can provide a link if so? Thanks in advance!

Jon
2 REPLIES 2

Boomerweps
Explorer
Explorer
Could you mount the articulated arm inside a hatch? Then just put the PAWS mount on that.
PAWS mounts are, IMO, incredibly costly for a small piece of plastic. My TT has the exterior mount, the television part was supplied, but the interior mount was missing. I mounted the television permanently on an articulated arm inside. I have no reason for watching TV outdoors while camping. I used the PAWS mount on a family camping sign I put out during setup.
Just thinking. For the cost (& weight) of a small television, you could put one on an articulated arm permanently in an exterior storage compartment.
2019 Wolf Pup 16 BHS Limited, axle flipped
2019 F150 4x4 SCrew SB STX 5.0 3.55 factory tow package, 7000#GVWR, 1990 CC Tow mirrors, ITBC, SumoSprings,

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
I think you would have to start here
PAW mount clicky
and then add whatever articulated mount looks like it would fit the PAW? (Of course, the articulating mount would render the TV unable to simply mount to the PAW connection inside?)

Might be easier to simply put a table base on the TV and place it elsewhere....
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!