cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New Eastern Sierra Video Posted

Ramblin__Ralph
Explorer
Explorer
I recently posted a short (about 5 min) video on YouTube. It was taken last September, in the beautiful Twin Lakes area of the CA Eastern Sierra. The Eastern Sierra is my favorite part of CA and Twin Lakes is one of my favorite spots. Been camping and fishing in that area for 40+ years! The area currently looks a bit different than the video, due to several feet of snow! Hope it melts before my annual camping trip there in mid June. ๐Ÿ™‚

Go here and then click on the Twin Lakes video.

Safe travels in 2019.
Ralph
2006 GMC 2500HD, XCab, SB, 6.0L w/2001 Lance 845
Bilstein Shocks, TorkLift Stable Loads, 100 Ah LiFePo4, 225 watt solar
My RV Travels Webpage / Yearly Campsite Map / 740 Campsites / YouTube Videos /
Instagram
6 REPLIES 6

covered_wagon
Explorer
Explorer
Last time I was there the more desirable remote campsite had toilet paper scattered about. disappointing seeing that so close to the stream. along with the crowds. It's nice that folks bring an Rv as you know they have a bathroom and helps keep a place real nice and clean. I like having an RV with a bathroom where you can wash your hands. Sorry to get off topic here.

Ramblin__Ralph
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis & Clarryhill: Thanks for watching and the thumbs up! Seems we have similar tastes in music, Clarryhill. ๐Ÿ™‚
Ralph
Instagram

Clarryhill
Explorer
Explorer
Really nice vid, Ralph. Truly enjoyed the accompanying music. :):) Thanks for bringing us along.
2014 Ford F450 PSD
2017 Lance 1172

Ramblin__Ralph
Explorer
Explorer
4aSong: Thanks for watching! Don't remember seeing any water skiing at the Upper Twin, but I spend most of my time at a campground on the creek below the lower lake. The area is definitely loaded with campers in the summer!! ๐Ÿ™‚
Ralph
Instagram

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Beautiful! Please keeping posting.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

4aSong
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for sharing your video of Twin Lakes near Bridgeport. Been going there since back in the 70's. Last time we were in the area it was overtaken by many campers and they allowed water skiing on the upper twin, don't know if they still allow it but it would not surprise me.
We remember upper twin lakes when they had the horse stables and when it was peaceful and tranquil and the fishing was outstanding. Looks like it was the right time of the year for your trip, not a lot of people.
M & N

Tundra TRD V8 4x4 w/Leer Shell
EU2000i * Prodigy * McKesh * Trek * Renogy * ENU