cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Motor Cross Reference

MikeCrash
Explorer
Explorer
I have used google with no avail--comes up with a different number. Anybody with some searching skills--motor #k012858500.. I would post pics if it would let me...
8 REPLIES 8

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Graingers ?

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

MikeCrash
Explorer
Explorer
enblethen wrote:
Have you tried contacting Klauber ?

I emailed KlauberGear and Csh couple days ago.

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Have you tried contacting Klauber ?

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

MikeCrash
Explorer
Explorer
Doing some digging and found Klauber RV Slide Out Motor K01285N500 (Lippert 130057)

Has all the same specs as the original motor, just the shaft's setup is different.

MikeCrash
Explorer
Explorer
enblethen wrote:
I see Lippert has upgraded or changed their motors. Some look as though they could be direct replacement. Have you called Lippert to see if part number has been updated. Prices on their website are high but maybe elsewhere.
Lippert drive motors

Lippert was the first place I went and they could do nothing, contacted the original name on the motor which led me to CSH which was able to cross the number to the motor number... And the K01285B500 motor number does not cross to anything Lippert.

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
I see Lippert has upgraded or changed their motors. Some look as though they could be direct replacement. Have you called Lippert to see if part number has been updated. Prices on their website are high but maybe elsewhere.
Lippert drive motors

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

MikeCrash
Explorer
Explorer
enblethen wrote:
Is this what you are looking for? Note motor number has a B and not an *.
Motor

Amazon

Its funny because I just went thru 3 different places and they said the same number--thank you..

Unfortunately they are out of stock until Jan and priced under $600--so not to bad.

But got the specs for the motor
12v 7amp
10 Rpm
250lbs Torqu
5/8" drive shaft

So thinking and seeing what else is out there that meets those specs

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Is this what you are looking for? Note motor number has a B and not an *.
Motor

Amazon

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow