cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Manual Crank On Slide

pokechop49
Explorer
Explorer
Cant seem to find manual crank for slide on 2013 Salem Cruise Lite 251RLXL Anyone have an idea? I've looked everywhere
4 REPLIES 4

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Some do not have manual cranks. Mine has a motor only with no manual cranks. In order to open my slides manually I have to attach a flexible socket wrench on the end of a drill to the end of the motor and use the drill to turn the motor in order to retract the slides. In order to access the motors I have to get underneath the camper and remove the colorplast. So not all slides are the same. What you can do is go out to YouTube video and put in the search window your make and model camper and the word slides or manual slides and see what videos come up which will explain how to do it.

drsteve
Explorer
Explorer
Probably the same as the crank that raises and lowers the stabilizers.
2006 Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 2WD 6.0L 3.73 8600 GVWR
2018 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 223RBS
1991 Palomino Filly PUP

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
You also need to be sure what type slide you have. Mine has no hand crank. sould mine quit, and I pray it NEVER does. I have to disengage the electric motors and push it in.
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
If you are looking for the place to attach crank handle, it is often accessed from the other side of camper, from the slide.

Jerry