cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

loosing old members

54suds
Explorer
Explorer
loosing old members here ???? seem a lot are gone / going any particular reason personally I post way less because of less knowledge on newer campers AND because of sites horrible photo posting process ! whats your opinion /reasons for less participation ???
2021 Chev 6.6 duramax ltz DBL cab,drw,4x/torklift tdn's,
1999 Bigfoot 1011
223 REPLIES 223

Grodyman
Explorer
Explorer
I check in from time to time, but sold my Lance 830 (awesome camper) only because I live in California, and got tired of the big truck fees and gas taxes, so I downsized to a small travel trailer and more efficient vehicle. In fact, when they raised the gas and registration taxes, I cancelled cable tv in retaliation, and could not be happier, don't miss it at all. Thinking of downsizing further, but the high fees and taxes make me want to run my toys into the ground.

California is such a different place than the one I grew up in, I feel like a stranger. It will be time to move on one day.

Gman
2017 F150 CC/5.5' 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost/3.55
2018 Passport Ultra-Lite 153ML

Busdriver
Explorer
Explorer
Part of the problem to me is ? About tires, no telling how many post are about tires, the same ? Has been asked probably about 5 hundard times, use your search

Busdriver

2019 2500 Chevy Duramax , - 2017 Grand Design 303 RLS

SanCap
Explorer
Explorer
Greetings All!
Formerly Jimandsue60 2015 Toyota Tundra, 2019 AT Summit Camper

mountainkowboy
Explorer
Explorer
Hahahaha.....
Chuck & Ruth with 4-legged Molly
2007 Tiffin Allegro 30DA
2011 Ford Ranger
1987 HD FLHTP

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer

54suds
Explorer
Explorer
:BBedlam : โ€œNo comments from the peanut galleryโ€
2021 Chev 6.6 duramax ltz DBL cab,drw,4x/torklift tdn's,
1999 Bigfoot 1011

Bedlam
Maybe that's where "Shooting the S--T" came from?

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

skipbee
Explorer
Explorer
How to tell you might be redneck.....

You make all of your new friends at an RV dump station.

It's an oldie as are I.

Lo all we hope be to getting back to TCing ASAP
skipbee
2004 F350 Diesel CC SRW 19.5" Rickson W/T 4WD
2005 Lance 1121 well found.
See us on YouTube" Living the Lance Life" 3 of 4. Google skip bosley for TR's: Alaska, Assateague Island, Disney World & Fla Keys and a California Coastal jaunt.

Eugarps
Explorer
Explorer
All,

I donโ€™t even count among the old members. Wow, you guys are old! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bill
1978 27' Southwind MH - Gone
1982 19' Terry Taurus TT - Gone
1990 24' Prowler TT - Gone
TC - Still in the Hunt

JohnJM
Explorer
Explorer
simple old computer died and I forgot about this site. I logged in this moring for first time in many years.
John M

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
I'm old, but I'm not lost.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

bigfootgrey
Explorer
Explorer
Spott wrote:
Hello everyone, long time no post.
We are still rambling around in the same 2005 Northern Lite and 2006 F-350, they are both a bit worse for wear, great travels but two tracks and low limbs...

Hey Spott!
Good to see a post from you!
2011 Ford F-350 PSD SC DRW
2008 Bigfoot 25C-10.4E
Firestone airbags - torklift stable-loads,fastguns,Talons Rancho rs 9000XLโ€™s.

Travels_with_Yo
Explorer
Explorer
jimh425 wrote:
Travels with Yoly wrote:
Hadn't thought of that ... you make a good point. I always write up a lengthy description of the video that shows below the video.

Seems like it would be not much work to copy/paste that description in your posts here.

I was thinking the same thing ๐Ÿ™‚

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
Travels with Yoly wrote:
Hadn't thought of that ... you make a good point. I always write up a lengthy description of the video that shows below the video.

Seems like it would be not much work to copy/paste that description in your posts here.

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member

Travels_with_Yo
Explorer
Explorer
jimh425 wrote:
Travels with Yoly wrote:
Long ago I said "If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a thousand pictures".

But, if you donโ€™t properly introduce the content with a signifcant summary, many wonโ€™t take time to follow your link.

I have in the past created a running series of videos (Day 1, Day 2 etc etc) that had a very comprehensive description of the journey format at the introduction of the series and figured that each video link that followed would be included in that description.