cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking at

Jayco25E
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking at upgrading from my HTT to a TT. The wife and I like the Coachman Apex 300BHS. Anyone have this unit that could give feedback? likes and dislikes?

Thanks
2008 Chevy Avalanche
Current 2021 Coachman Apex 300BHS
Past 2005 Jayco 25E HTT
1 kid (but always end up with a full camper)
2 retired Greyhounds
3 REPLIES 3

Jayco25E
Explorer
Explorer
camp-n-family wrote:
I’m not familiar with that specific tt but looking at the floor plan I’d suspect you wouldn’t have access to the bathroom and maybe even the fridge with the slides pulled in. May not matter to you but it’s handy to be able to access those while making quick stops on the road. Something you may want to check.

Thanks. I was thinking that about the fridge. The bathroom would not be an issue for us. We tend not to use our RV bathroom unless we are setup but the fridge we do use on long trips and would be nice to not have to put out the slide to just get to the fridge. The local dealer to us is supposed to get one in next week sometime. Hope to check it out with the slides in.
2008 Chevy Avalanche
Current 2021 Coachman Apex 300BHS
Past 2005 Jayco 25E HTT
1 kid (but always end up with a full camper)
2 retired Greyhounds

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
But access to the fridge causes the need to access the bathroom.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

camp-n-family
Explorer
Explorer
I’m not familiar with that specific tt but looking at the floor plan I’d suspect you wouldn’t have access to the bathroom and maybe even the fridge with the slides pulled in. May not matter to you but it’s handy to be able to access those while making quick stops on the road. Something you may want to check.
'17 Ram 2500 Crewcab Laramie CTD
'13 Keystone Bullet Premier 310BHPR
Hitched by Hensley