cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Komfort 2009 Trailblazer Filling Water Tank

leenave
Explorer
Explorer
I bought a used 2009 Komfort Trailblazer T24S and can't figure out how to fill the fresh water tank. I can connect to city water but can't find another fill point or a valve. Any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3

Farmboy666
Explorer
Explorer
Lynnmor wrote:
If it has no gravity fill, then you open a valve to direct the city water to the tank. It is also possible that a winterizing hose is used to draw in fresh water and direct it to the tank.

Either way you have a valve somewhere close to the tank inlet you need to turn to open for filling and using pump for pressure or close to use city water pressure.

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
If it has no gravity fill, then you open a valve to direct the city water to the tank. It is also possible that a winterizing hose is used to draw in fresh water and direct it to the tank.

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
leenave wrote:
I bought a used 2009 Komfort Trailblazer T24S and can't figure out how to fill the fresh water tank. I can connect to city water but can't find another fill point or a valve. Any ideas?

What you're looking for is a gravity fill, like this ...

However, some manufacturers have fooled around with using the city water inlet and a valving system that when set correctly will direct that water to the fresh water tank. I have no idea whether yours is one of them but if you have no gravity fill then it will be a valved system. That said, did the seller not go over this with you? :@
2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380