dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
Never mind. I failed!!
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
Did you get this?

Or maybe this?

Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
pira114 wrote:
CavemanCharlie wrote:
How many of you remember this ??? I think I got it right from memory. It's close.

This is a test. A Test of the emergency broadcast system. This station in voluntary cooperation with the FCC and other authorities have developed this system to keep you informed in a event of an emergency. If this had been a actual emergency you would have been informed to where to turn for news and other official information. This is only a test.

Not hard to remember two days ago. We still get those.

Really ?? In my area the sound and the words they use are all different now. Back in the day it was the same sound and the same recording during each test.

pira114
Explorer II
Explorer II
CavemanCharlie wrote:
How many of you remember this ??? I think I got it right from memory. It's close.

This is a test. A Test of the emergency broadcast system. This station in voluntary cooperation with the FCC and other authorities have developed this system to keep you informed in a event of an emergency. If this had been a actual emergency you would have been informed to where to turn for news and other official information. This is only a test.

Not hard to remember two days ago. We still get those.

Dennis12
Explorer
Explorer
I remember parts of it because mom would not stand still in front of the TV when I was in her belly. I do remember all of Archie Bunker tho. How good is all of your memories. What is the first thing in life you can remember ? My memory is better. I can remember going to the prom with dad and coming home with mom !!!!
Dennis Hoppert

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II

stevemorris
Explorer
Explorer
of course now it wont do it

mods, please delete this thread
2017 Ram 1500 4door, 4x4, 5.7 l hemi, 8 speed
2008 KZ Spree 260