cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

Rockwood92
Explorer
Explorer

Rockwood92
Explorer
Explorer

crazyro
Explorer
Explorer
We have just purchased our second camper - needed something larger. We can't wait to get her camping ready and make memories. Here's a quick shot from her maiden voyage (yes, she needed some air in those tires...)

Theb2b
Explorer
Explorer
Camped along the Mississippi last summer, greeted by the morning sun rise. Picture taken out the camper window while enjoying a hot mug of java.

Better moments of camping.

Locky
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats jlrmfc21.

jlrmfc21
Explorer
Explorer
Picked up the new 2018 jayco white hawk 29BH yesterday.

Pulled great with our 2002 suburban 2500 8.1 and 4.10 tranny. Really looking forward to our first trip to Disney all the way from Michigan.

frisbeekev
Explorer
Explorer
New Rig. Awaiting spring

Radial_GT
Explorer
Explorer

Reading the forum, still waiting for our first outing in the new 27DBH Cherokee.

Today's weather, snowing, blowing, and plummeting temps. Going to be -20 tonight here in Minnesota, it's a wood stove night here, with dreams of trips in the warmer months.

Can't wait to log our outings on the forum. I've read pretty much every posting of interest in this forum. Lots of good stuff!!

bfourman
Explorer
Explorer
Picked up our `new` camper last weekend. 2014 Aerolite 282DBHS.

'00 GMC Yukon XL K2500 - 6.0L, 4L80e, 3.73s, P3, AirLift, BlackBear tuned.
'14 Aerolite 282DBHS - Andersen No-Sway

1stgenfarmboy
Explorer
Explorer
We are going to try this truck for a while and see how it does pulling the TT, It sure does ride a lot smoother. :B

1993 Dodge W350 Cummins with all the goodies
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn 2wd 395hp
2017 Forest River Surveyor 243 RBS
2001 Super Sherpa & 2012 DL650A go along also

Skehan
Explorer
Explorer

Hi there. I've been trolling for a while and thought it was time to join in fully. Here is a pic of my rig up by Yosemite.

JBledsoe
Explorer
Explorer

Does you Travel Trailer float? Mine does.

Floating across Lake Roosevelt on the ferry in Washington State.

Nosedive
Explorer
Explorer
anw7405, we have the 320BHDSLE also and love it. LOTS of room.

anw7405
Explorer
Explorer

above is the old setup and below is the new.

Its crazy the difference between the 2. We have a family of 6 and the old one just didn't have enough room. We had lots of good times in the jayco and it helped us learn how to rv. The new one is like a house on wheels though.

Prowler_guy
Explorer
Explorer
Our new rig. I still have to setup a new Equalizer hitch that I bought to replace this 40 yr old Reese WDH. We are max for the Tahoe but it tows great. It is 20yrs newer than our last trailer, lol.