cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GlowStep Revolution

Bigbird65
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I received and installed my GlowStep Revolution by Torklift International. It is a new product on the market which, in my case, means that I will no longer need to carry my box along to use as the first step. It has an adjustable landing gear for uneven surfaces. It is very well made and very sturdy. Be sure to watch the videos in the link. Here are a few photos.

2017 RAM 1500 Quad Cab 5.7L Hemi, 8 speed 3.21
2018 Winnebago Minnie 2250DS
35 REPLIES 35

Bigbird65
Explorer
Explorer
An offer like that only comes along once in a blue moon.

Bears_Den
Explorer
Explorer
I wish I would have jumped on their offer when it was given to me. Now after reading all the posts, I looked at them along with the price. I guess I'll be keeping my old steps for awhile.
2014 Kodiak 279 rbsl
2017 Ford F-150 King Ranch V8
Equalizer hitch
Ford integrated brake controller
2004 Travel Lite 23S Hybrid Travel Trailer ( previous trailer )
1998 Viking Popup ( previous trailer )

No substitute for experience

93Cobra2771
Explorer
Explorer
Bigbird65 wrote:
93Cobra2771 wrote:
On second season with ours. They also usually stay down the entire time at home (have a camper carport). Other than being a bit stiff at first this season they are performing like a champ.

I asked, and they suggested hitting the joints with wd40 and then rinsing. Flushes out the built up dirt accumulation from travel I suppose.

Richard it is easy to adjust the stiffness. Try opening the bolts by 1/8 turn. Try a few then check it. Torklift advised me not to use any lubricant because it will attract dirt.

My trailer stays behind a locked fence in the backyard so the steps also stay down all the time.

I added two LED light strips above my GSR for accent at night.

Actually, they suggested hitting with wd40 and then rinsing with water. wd40 isn't a very good lubricant, but it's a great solvent. Dissolves road grime and then rinse with water to flush it out. However, loosening the bolts a touch is my next step (pun intended) for sure. Was at beach all last week so I'm sure there's a bit of grit in them again. LOL
Richard White
2011 F150 Ecoboost SCREW 145" 4x4
Firestone Ride-Rite Air Springs/Air Lift Wireless Controller
2006 Sportsmen by KZ 2604P (30')
Hensley Arrow

Drew510
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Torklift, if you are reading this, I'd love to evaluate your steps on my 2017 Mallard IDM29. My original steps feel like sponges!
Trailer: 2017 Heartland Mallard IDM29

TV: 2003 Chevy Suburban Quadrasteer 3/4 ton 6.0
Enhancements:
40k Aux transmission cooler
Black Bear Performance Tune
Power Stop brakes
Sumo Springs
Pioneer in-dash DVD with backup camera

RideSlow
Explorer
Explorer
I got the pm with the offer, and installed them on my TH. 2 trips in, and the better half loves them. I really like the stability, and when my knee quits working, I can still get in and out.
2007 Dodge Ram QC 4x4 6.7 CTD 3500 SRW
2014 Stealth AK2612 TH
2004 HD Ultra Classic

Bigbird65
Explorer
Explorer
93Cobra2771 wrote:
On second season with ours. They also usually stay down the entire time at home (have a camper carport). Other than being a bit stiff at first this season they are performing like a champ.

I asked, and they suggested hitting the joints with wd40 and then rinsing. Flushes out the built up dirt accumulation from travel I suppose.

Richard it is easy to adjust the stiffness. Try opening the bolts by 1/8 turn. Try a few then check it. Torklift advised me not to use any lubricant because it will attract dirt.

My trailer stays behind a locked fence in the backyard so the steps also stay down all the time.

I added two LED light strips above my GSR for accent at night.

93Cobra2771
Explorer
Explorer

Richard White
2011 F150 Ecoboost SCREW 145" 4x4
Firestone Ride-Rite Air Springs/Air Lift Wireless Controller
2006 Sportsmen by KZ 2604P (30')
Hensley Arrow

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer
Looks that they come up with the price right?
2017 Ford F350 DRW,2005 Kountry Star 35ft,16750 lb weight on SAILUN tire,6 points LIPPERD Level-up.New Mor/ryde IS suspension install.Full body paint 2022.RV flex roof 2023

Bigbird65
Explorer
Explorer
myredracer wrote:
buc1980 wrote:
How the step hold after so many month?

We're into our 2nd season with them and they have been great. They sure reduce bouncing when someone walks in and out! 🙂

I installed ours on 9/30/15. We just completed a 3910 mile vacation trip and I have had zero problems with them. We love em. This photo taken within the last 2 weeks.

myredracer
Explorer II
Explorer II
buc1980 wrote:

We're into our 2nd season with them and they have been great. They sure reduce bouncing when someone walks in and out! 🙂

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer
2017 Ford F350 DRW,2005 Kountry Star 35ft,16750 lb weight on SAILUN tire,6 points LIPPERD Level-up.New Mor/ryde IS suspension install.Full body paint 2022.RV flex roof 2023

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
I received a similar letter from them and they even offered to have them installed if I couldn't do it myself. I didn't do either but what is wrong with a company offering a product free in order to get their product out there.

Remember tobacco companies did that and look how wildly popular they were at one time, Hormel Meats does the same thing with spam, Onan passed out really nice ball caps at RV shows.

I think it's a great ad campaign, not for me but great none the less.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

Scot
Explorer
Explorer
Awaiting our set this week or next, looking forward to trying them out..
Scot & Ann
2014 Silverado 3500HD LTZ CC Dually Duramax/Allison
2013 Sandpiper 355RE
Hidden Hitch 18k
My Photos

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
Chuck_thehammer wrote:
forgive the Lack of internet knowledge.. but going to there link..

I can not find the Price of these products...
when I press the "BUY NOW" I get a box asking for my e-mail address.???

I am not going to give my e-mail address to a company I am currently NOT doing business with.
and Wait for a reply... Really??????

In that box where they ask for your e-mail address, right below the box for your phone number is a box labeled *Select the GlowStep Revolution Part Number:. Click on the arrow in that box and all the various models of the steps, with their prices, are shown.
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine