cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dually valve

Tim_Nowicki
Explorer
Explorer
Anybody running the valve stems from Dually valve.com? Lookin to put them on my 2012 F-450. Not sure if I like the reverse mount set up on these. (nut goes on the inside of the wheel instead of the outside. Not sure why they make 'em like that.) Set up looks cost effective if they work as advertised. Inner stem comes with a valve stem stabilizer. I think the stems are 6 inches long.
8 REPLIES 8

Tim_Nowicki
Explorer
Explorer
not a fan of valve extensions so I figured maybe duallyvalve.com would be a good soultion. The stems they sell are long one piece stems.

Tim_Nowicki
Explorer
Explorer
yup, the website can be a little difficult, but under the FORD class A they list the valve stems for duallys as fitting the F-53 and the f450 and f550 pickup. Just looking for feedback from anyone that may be running these. The long stems make it easy to check and top off the inner dually.

blt2ski
400k+ milles with three dw rigs, use STD valves, no extensions.

Marty
92 Navistar dump truck, 7.3L 7 sp, 4.33 gears with a Detroit no spin
2014 Chevy 1500 Dual cab 4x4
92 Red-e-haul 12K equipment trailer

mkirsch
Nomad II
Nomad II
Tim Nowicki wrote:
Anybody running the valve stems from Dually valve.com?

Judging by the responses thus far, the answer is, "No."

Putting 10-ply tires on half ton trucks since aught-four.

Learjet
Explorer
Explorer
duallyvalve.com

Tim Nowicki wrote:
link is duallyvalve.com

I guess we are suppose to guess?
2017 Ram Big Horn, DRW Long Box, 4x4, Cummins, Aisin, 3.73
2022 Jayco Pinnacle 32RLTS, Onan 5500, Disc Brakes, 17.5" tires
B&W Ram Companion

ACZL
Explorer
Explorer
What specially are we looking for on that site? Seemed to me it was more for MH's than p/u's unless I missed something.
2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"

Tim_Nowicki
Explorer
Explorer
link is duallyvalve.com

Learjet
Explorer
Explorer
Tim Nowicki wrote:
Anybody running the valve stems from Dually valve.com? Lookin to put them on my 2012 F-450. Not sure if I like the reverse mount set up on these. (nut goes on the inside of the wheel instead of the outside. Not sure why they make 'em like that.) Set up looks cost effective if they work as advertised. Inner stem comes with a valve stem stabilizer. I think the stems are 6 inches long.

Link ?
2017 Ram Big Horn, DRW Long Box, 4x4, Cummins, Aisin, 3.73
2022 Jayco Pinnacle 32RLTS, Onan 5500, Disc Brakes, 17.5" tires
B&W Ram Companion