cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Death Vally Portion From My Recent 2 Month Road Trip.

Camper_Jeff___K
Nomad II
Nomad II
Death Valley.

If you're interested, I drove south on NV 95 making my way to the town of Beaty for fuel and food, then drove down into Death Valley. This was my first time there and had a limited amount of time to see as much as I could. It's obvious form this trip, I will need to return and dedicate a few days to see, explore, and take in all the sights I want to see. This video is a brief glimpse of my experience going through the area. I recommend you make your own experience of Death Valley someday.
Enjoy the video.
4 REPLIES 4

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Now, you're that close, you gotta hit the 395

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Route_395_in_California

time2roll
Explorer II
Explorer II
Very nice. Much much more to see. Takes tons of time due to shear size and slower going while off pavement.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I left comments on YouTube.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

fpoole
Explorer
Explorer
Yah, I had to bread it up into two outings.. north and then south..
If you have time, hit Trona Pinnacles.. sorta SW of DV... it's a different world unto itself, outside of DV..

fun
Frank Poole
Roam'n ROG (Full Timer since Oct '15)
2016 RAM 5500, C/c, 6.7 Diesel, AISIN HD 6-spd, 19.5 DRW, 72 Gal fuel, 4x4, 10โ€™ Alum FB, 440 Amps, 4.10 Axle
2016 AF 990 640-Solar/10-6v Batts
GlowStep Stow Nโ€™ Go, E-Bike
RS1 Buggy
frank

Pooles website