cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Converter/charger ?

Goyo
Explorer
Explorer
Hi folks, I am new to this forum and have just bought a 2007 Okanagan 811SL camper. I am looking for the converter/charger. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
6 REPLIES 6

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
My camper has the WFCO WF8900 Distribution Panel with the Circuit Breakers and Fuses... The Converter/Charger unit is installed in the bottom compartment of this panel...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

cavie
Explorer
Explorer
Kayteg1 wrote:
Don't you have factory unit in the camper already?
Would I need new converter, I would consider inverter/charger instead.
Probably more educated advise in Tech Section.

OP is looking for the one he has not a new one.
2011 Keystone Sprinter 323BHS. Retired Master Electrician. Retired Building Inspector.

All Motor Homes are RV's. All RV's are not Motor Homes.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Because you're trying to find the location of the converter, I think you will get the best advice in the TC forum.

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
Look for a brown or black panel that seems to have no purpose. Figure out out how to open that panel and you will probably find the fuses and breakers. The converter charger is typically part of the whole fuse\breaker unit.
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

time2roll
Explorer II
Explorer II
Look in or near or behind the panel that has the stack of circuit breakers and fuses.

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
Don't you have factory unit in the camper already?
Would I need new converter, I would consider inverter/charger instead.
Probably more educated advise in Tech Section.