cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Coachman Freedom Express 287BHDS

Seymore
Explorer
Explorer
Looking at upgrading and replacing our current rig. Have narrowed our search down to the Freedom Express 287BHDS. Have been very impressed with everything I have read and seen about this trailer. And as you can imagine I have seen a lot of junk as well during our search. Anyone have any experience good or bad with this trailer.
TV 2014 GMC Sierra Z71 4x4 Crew Cab
Trailer 2014 Rockwood Roo 21SS Equalizer Hitch
3 REPLIES 3

Community Alumni
Not applicable
We have a '16 Freedom Express 310BHDS that's been pretty problem free and we get a lot of use out of it each year. We'll probably hold on to this one until we outgrow it, but the next one will probably be another Coachmen.

bdhoun
Explorer
Explorer
We've got a Freedom Express and have had only a few minor issues. The outdoor kitchen plumbing came loose, 1 LED light stopped working and the water pump leaked. Ours didn't come with a winterizing kit, and the water pump could hardly be reached under the sink. So we had a small door installed, the pump moved and replace, and the winterizing kit installed
'14 Ford F-150 eco screw max tow, 3.5, 3.73's
'16 Freedom Express 257 BHS
and Equal-i-zer

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Seymore wrote:
Anyone have any experience good or bad with this trailer.

Not this particular model as ours is a 2014 192RBS ... you might trying posting your query on the Forest River Coachmen forum.
2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380