cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camping World

ret_usn
Explorer
Explorer
The other day In complained about an order I got from Camping World:). It was a mattress pad and cover which had been on sale for 149. I purchased it and it had changed to 189. I received it and the foam pad was ripped down the middle. I called customer service and a very nice and knowledgeable Lady named Lisa Stagner shipped me a new one next day UPS at no charge and I will ship the old one back at their cost. I am happy now and was really surprised at the great customer service. I am due to leave on a trip Tuesday and will have it on Monday. Thank You Lisa and Camping World.
Yes I was wrong.
2004 R Vision Trail Lite
2003 F150 Super Crew
14 REPLIES 14

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
rbpru wrote:
I have found CW to be like Cabelas and Bass Pro. They may not be the cheapest but they have it in stock.

Exactly.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

rbpru
Explorer
Explorer
I have found CW to be like Cabelas and Bass Pro. They may not be the cheapest but they have it in stock.
Twenty six foot 2010 Dutchmen Lite pulled with a 2011 EcoBoost F-150 4x4.

Just right for Grandpa, Grandma and the dog.

richamor
Explorer
Explorer
Chances are CW will go back to the manufacturer for reimbursement or credit. They can only do that with the product in hand.

ret_usn
Explorer
Explorer
I did send 3 pictures but it is a 2" memory foam pad and a 2" padded cover so I guess they want the cover back??duplicate please delete
2004 R Vision Trail Lite
2003 F150 Super Crew

ret_usn
Explorer
Explorer
I did send 3 pictures. It is a 2" foam pad and a 2" padded mattress cover. I guess they want the cover back??
2004 R Vision Trail Lite
2003 F150 Super Crew

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
A smarter move would have been to have to send a pic of the damaged item.
Then they could scrap it without having to pay shipping charges.

ret_usn
Explorer
Explorer
Got it on time and this one is perfect
2004 R Vision Trail Lite
2003 F150 Super Crew

bdpreece
Explorer
Explorer
ReneeG wrote:
Thanks for sharing a positive note ret usn.

Ya!! You are definitely in the minority!!
Brian, Loretta & Daisy (Golden Retriever)

2008 Holiday Rambler Endeavor PDQ40
2014 Ford Explorer toad

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for sharing a positive note ret usn.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
I must be lucky, everything I've ordered online from CW has been fine, shipped quickly and was reasonable in price and no, I'm not a employee either.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

azrving
Explorer
Explorer
Or it's also ripped 🙂 Grandpa said dont count your chickens......

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I'll take the bet. Navy, let us know.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

kerrlakeRoo
Explorer
Explorer
newman fulltimer wrote:
bet monday you post about it not showing up

X-2

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
bet monday you post about it not showing up