cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

98 Northern Lite 9-6 Literature/sales brochures

98NorthernLite
Explorer
Explorer
As stated I am looking for the sales brochure for 98 Northern Lite 9-6. I have called northern lite but supposedly all of that literature was in a fire and they did not have any pdfโ€™s.

Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

work2much
Explorer
Explorer
98NorthernLite wrote:
Oh ok I think I have that document. But I was hoping to find something that shows all the tank gallons and weights. I have seensome Bigfoot brochures from that era that were pretty nice and was hoping NL had the same

To check tank capacities get one of these
2022 Ram 3500 Laramie CTD DRW Crew 4x4 Aisin 4:10 Air ride.

2020 Grand Design Solitude 2930RL 2520 watts solar. 600ah lithium. Magnum 4000 watt inverter.

98NorthernLite
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds good I will take a look tomorrow. Burning man nice truck...my truck is about identical except a 5 speed with a us gear over drive. What kind of mileage do you get with the camper at say 2,000 rpm?

burningman
Explorer
Explorer
A far better way to find your weight is simply to scale the truck with it and without it.
Actually thatโ€™s the only way to know.
Tank size you could figure out by filling it then draining into a five gallon bucket and seeing how many times you fill it.
2017 Northern Lite 10-2 EX CD SE
99 Ram 4x4 Dually Cummins
A whole lot more fuel, a whole lot more boost.
4.10 gears, Gear Vendors overdrive, exhaust brake
Built auto, triple disc, billet shafts.
Kelderman Air Ride, Helwig sway bar.

covered_wagon
Explorer
Explorer
I think it's on a tag sticker stuck on the wall in the closet. Shows capacities and the units weight.

98NorthernLite
Explorer
Explorer
Oh ok I think I have that document. But I was hoping to find something that shows all the tank gallons and weights. I have seensome Bigfoot brochures from that era that were pretty nice and was hoping NL had the same

covered_wagon
Explorer
Explorer
My new 2003 NL brochure was generic to all the NL campers and was nothing that you felt so compelled to keep. It had very little information. Most of the packet contained owner use instructions from each appliance in the camper with the company name and where to contact.

SideHillSoup
Explorer
Explorer
Well their plant / building did burn down in 2014 it was all over TV in this part of the world. The place was leveled... nothing left.. so I have to agree they don't have any paper work etc...so asking here and other sites would be your best bet.
Good luck.
Northern Lite Fire
Soup.
2018 Northern Lite 8-11 EX Dry Bath
2017 Sierra SLE, 3500 HD / 4x4 / Duramax with a 6 speed Allison Trans
Torklift Super Hitch 20K, 48" Super Truss, front and rear frame mounted tie downs
Fast Gun Long Range SS Turnbuckles, Fast Gun locks