cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Happy Trails Toy Hauler

mtnman1989
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know anything about the "Happy Trails" toy hauler? I can't find any specs or info about the brand? I have seen them in Harley Davidson colors. Who makes them? Are they a good brand? Any known issues?
5 REPLIES 5

Y-Guy
Thanks for letting us know it was the same manufacturer, at least they are still in business.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

mtnman1989
Explorer
Explorer
I found one that makes horse trailers

Yes, I called them and they did not make the TH. I think I will pass on it? It has no tanks for water or LP tanks for utilities etc. It looks like it may be a good built enclosed trailer/TH and was offered in 2017 only? I will keep shopping for something else. Thanks!

dedmiston
Y-Guy wrote:
you won't get any manufacturer support since they don't seem to exist.

As they said in Blazing Saddles:

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Y-Guy
I can honestly stay I've never heard of them. Doing some searching appears all were manufactured in 2017, I've yet to find anything definitive about the manufacture. I found one that makes horse trailers, but unsure if it was the same company. I can't give you any advice but to do a very through inspection as you won't get any manufacturer support since they don't seem to exist.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

dedmiston
I just scrolled up to the sticky thread: "Complete List of Toy Haulers" and didn't see it there.

Not that the list is scientifically exhaustive, but that's not a good sign.

(In fairness though, mine isn't on the list either.)

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230