cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Mustang GTD

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
For you gear heads...Looks like Mustang will put Europe on notice...

Nice to an American icon still powered with a V8 including Corvette, while the Camaro will be discontinued, and Dodge will go EV.

Enjoy...

Link
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"
3 REPLIES 3

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
bgum wrote:
Why did we the people just loan ford 9.2 billion dollars? I am sure they got a better interest rate than anyone else can get or a loan forgiveness guarantee. They will never sell enough of these to make a profit.

It's for the image with hopes to get customers excited about the brand. Same reason for the Corvette and Viper. And with a small skunk works team who worked on this project, that cost is in the noise compared to what Ford is loosing on the Lightning EV truck product line.
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
And $300k my kid said! For a Ford GT with a Fast n Furious body kit on Mustang sheetmetal!

Seriously though, these cars, this one, all the newer GT 350s and 500s, Hellcats and Redeyes, Z06 C7s, C8s and ZL1s are THE coup de gras of the second American muscle car generation. And extinction is either pending or happened already.

Since I missed the first muscle car generation, Iโ€™m glad to have been around for this one.
Still having trouble wrappin my bean around 10 second cars that only go โ€œwoooooshโ€ as they lay down rubber!

For reasons, unfortunately I walked away from a very nice early Hellcat a couple weeks ago.
Canโ€™t complain with the wifeโ€™s SRT sitting in the garage and now Iโ€™ll keep it forever, for the same reasons I didnโ€™t get the Hellcat, but I almost feel a duty to get one soon before half of them are wrecked and the rest are fetching Mecum and Jay Leno prices.
My grandkids need to pop open the door to a barn after Iโ€™m back visiting my wife for good and see a black Hellcat covered in dust parked next to a GoMango SRTโ€ฆ.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
Why did we the people just loan ford 9.2 billion dollars? I am sure they got a better interest rate than anyone else can get or a loan forgiveness guarantee. They will never sell enough of these to make a profit.