MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
4 REPLIES 4

free_radical
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:
Managementโ€™s response to high wages and a shrinking pool of workers.

Some jobs are simply for robots only,people would go nutz with such repetitive stuff..

The Apple Iphone assembly building factory has nets instaled over the windows so workers cant jump out and commit suicide,alegedly many did before due to such boring work

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
Depends entirely upon percentage of rejection between human labor and robotic labor.

Concorde Lifeline batteries are constructed with tolerances (frequently) of tens of thousandths of one inch. Precision utterly impossible to match with fingers and hands. Never mind consistently.

Until the Chinese and other competitors install and perfect laser measurement and construction preciseness, they will be sucking hind wind as far as quality and performance is concerned.

Rolls and Surrette is supposedly adding laser controlled robotics to their assembly line.

UNLESS they have extraneous production, materials acquisition, and QC oversight, Chinese batteries are highly suspect. Anyone want my ****load of Chinese stuff that did not work right out of the box?

I refuse to test small non automotive Chinese batteries anymore. Why bother with an 80% failure rate?

Now the Climateers are predicting a mini ICE AGE for the next 30-years. No fooling! I expect to see a surge in electric heaters, dead right out of the box. Shall I sent mine to you?

Artum_Snowbird
Explorer
Explorer
We toured the BMW factory a few years ago. It is incredible to watch flat sheets of steel pressed into fenders and body parts in a split second, assembly by robots, and finally the humans doing the checks at the very end. Fascinating video.
Mike
2012 Winnebago Impulse Silver 26QP
2005 16.6 Double Eagle
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
previously Snowbird Campers,
Triple E Motorhome and Fifth Wheel

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Managementโ€™s response to high wages and a shrinking pool of workers.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad