Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

renogy dc to DC charger 20 amp output

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi all,

This winter I was not home. There was an early heavy snow and the solar panels on the rv were covered.

This depleted the telcom batteries. I don't know how low they got, but after 1 hour of charging and 24 hours of rest the voltage was 8.1

The renogy did not refuse to "see" the battery bank, which I think is a big plus.

I'm hoping that when I have some shore power, I'll be able to rescue the telcom jars.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.
2 REPLIES 2

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Boomerweps,

I'll know in a few days when I get them load tested. Right now they appear to be doing ok.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Boomerweps
Explorer
Explorer
Telcom jars? If these are any kind of lead acid or AGM battery, it appears they may be damaged from being depleted too low and likely wonโ€™t fully charge. Sorry ;(
2019 Wolf Pup 16 BHS Limited, axle flipped
2019 F150 4x4 SCrew SB STX 5.0 3.55 factory tow package, 7000#GVWR, 1990 CC Tow mirrors, ITBC, SumoSprings,