Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Buy Solar Panels Within 90 Days

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
I saw this coming a year ago...

Mexico, has already announced that regardless of anything else solar voltaic panels would have virtual free-trade import effected. This means solar panel imports would not be hindered.

I avoid stomping around roaring and griping about earthquakes and hurricanes so when it comes to solar panels I will follow my own wise advice. I'll simply buy what I can before the "storm" rolls in.

We have one old man in the village who rages against things he cannot possibly control. For the most part the family keeps him locked in the attic.

I noticed Solar Blvd is constantly out of lower voltage panels. Is this true everywhere? I cannot fit larger panels in the car...
5 REPLIES 5

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
Solar panels have to have a US origin or they are taxed at an absurd rate. If the panel is printed in Chinese calligraphy does not have a USA buzzword trade name pr says Made in China, a three hundred dollar panel has a nine hundred sixteen dollar tax on it. Have to stay hidden. Thanks for the links.

azrving
Explorer
Explorer
Just got an solar Blvd email. 120 watts $99.99 170 in stock.

180 w $110. 354 in stock

time2roll
Explorer II
Explorer II
Need a roof rack. Should carry a dozen or more of the large low cost panels.

railrode1
Explorer
Explorer
bigfootford wrote:
Amazon...

https://www.amazon.com/Renogy-RNG-100Dx2-Monocrystalline-Photovoltaic-Charging/dp/B00AQQAAQW/ref=zg_...

Nice size for these... 21x47.

Like the higher VMP too... 18.9.... ISC at 5.7...

Jim

Not a bad price for two but if you get four at one time, the price goes up nearly $50. So, if you want four, it's best to order in sets of 2 per order. You'd think the more that's purchased, you'd get the same price per panel or less.
2013 Keystone 3900FB
2017 F-350 Lariat CC 4X4 6.7 Diesel

bigfootford
Nomad
Nomad
Amazon...

https://www.amazon.com/Renogy-RNG-100Dx2-Monocrystalline-Photovoltaic-Charging/dp/B00AQQAAQW/ref=zg_...

Nice size for these... 21x47.

Like the higher VMP too... 18.9.... ISC at 5.7...

Jim
2000 2500 9.6 Bigfoot,94 F250, Vision 19.5, Bilstein shocks, air bags/pump, EU2000, PD 9260, Two Redodo 100ah Mini's, Aims 2500 Conv/Inv, 200W. solar, Morningstar Sunsaver 15A/ display panel, Delorme/laptop for travel, Wave-3 heat.