cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 furrion tv antenna, no signal

marshalljimmyco
Explorer
Explorer
2019 keystone cougar 5th wheel, furrion tv/am/fm/lte antenna,,,in Oklahoma and the winds make me put my directv trav’ler dish down often so been watching over the air local channels, been fine for 12 months but this morning i woke up to no signal on both TVs, the radio is getting FM, the instructions show a power button and lite on wall plate but i have 1 input and 3 output plates but no switch on any of them, there is a light on input plate that says power and its lit, was getting signal last night and now im not? also if i ever plug CATV cable in will it auto switch since i dont see a button on plate like older models
4 REPLIES 4

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Had that problem last fall (Antenna no longer up there) I forgot to lower it when changing campgrounds. The new head is better so it turned out not to be a bad think (I upgraded to winegard Sensar IV head)

Another thought... I mop my roof twice a year (routine maintenance) and one of the times I touched the roof to antenna cable just enough that the connection (Which on my rig is buried in the roof) came apart.. Wind could do it too.

NOTE that this connection was in terrible shape. I wound up replacing the connector and both cable ends due to corrosion.. THen I sealed it up TIGHT so that in theory I won't have to do this again. 2nd rig I've seen with this problem.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

schlep1967
Explorer III
Explorer III
Very windy last night ..... Is the antenna still up there?

Just a wild guess.
2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500 Diesel
2022 Montana Legacy 3931FB
Pull-Rite Super Glide 4500

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II
Was working last night.....didn't change anything

Very windy------did RV Antenna 'move'
Narrow digital range --slight change in antenna direction WILL drop channels
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
It is possible the plates are mis-labeled. You need to "Tone out" the cables.. Easiest might to be to hook up a cable tracker from harbor Freight to each possible input (park cable jack, Satellite jack. REAR TV, and pull the plate with the power light and the "TV" cable on it) see where they go.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times