cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sasha surgery today (final update)

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
Well today I take Sasha in to get spayed. I came back early from Georgia for this and Jury duty.
21 REPLIES 21

RBak
Explorer
Explorer
Glad to hear Sasha came through the surgery. Hope her recovery will go smoothly and that goes for your jury duty too. Sending healing thoughts and greetings form snowy Illinois.

Rita

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
Sasha came through the surgery just fine. NOW the most difficult part not letting Sawyer and Sasha roughhouse for two weeks. These two are use to playing hard from morning until evening.

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
Crowe wrote:
Not sure which is worse-worrying about Sasha or jury duty! Good luck with both-I'm sure it will all be OK.
I had to come back from Summer vacation early for federal court duty. When I got home I had a notice in the mail for local jury duty at the same time. I went to the courthouse and explained thinking I would be released from local jury duty but no they just moved it to February.

At least the federal I never had to go in just call every week.

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
They are using a laser instead of a scalpel it's supposed to cut down on blood loss and damage to surrounding tissue. Having a full blood workup as well pre surgery. Thanks for the kind thoughts.

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Best of luck. We always worry!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
You are a good doggy-Dad ๐Ÿ™‚ I will be home with my favorite Vet when Augie gets neutered - so far, at 6 months, he's shown no particular interest in being "masculine" and I'm OK with that ๐Ÿ™‚
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure which is worse-worrying about Sasha or jury duty! Good luck with both-I'm sure it will all be OK.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]