Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"My pet is home alone" tags

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
This came up on my Facebook feed:

https://www.ourpetcard.com/products/emergency-pet-keyring-tag?fbclid=IwAR0UB6-0b33GjpE4ThpiBuznuvCH0...

They might come in handy although if you are traveling around I'm not sure how easy it is to change the contact info (i.e. different campgrounds).

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]
4 REPLIES 4

LindaAnn
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the reminder & info. I always use my printer at home to print out cards about our dogs...I just simply type: "we have two dogs in our RV at (a blank line for park name & location)" I also make cards for info about (who to call) in case of an accident, etc.

Bert_the_Welder
Explorer II
Explorer II
Good idea.
I think just a Post-It note stuck/taped on your DL would do the trick. In an emergency, that's going to be the first thing they look for.
:h 1998 GMC 2500, 10.5 Okanagan, My better/smarter half, George and Finnegan(APBT), all I need.

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
Great idea. Use "CART15" to get 15% off
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality – Ayn Rand

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Neat idea. I think it would be pretty simple to make your own wallet cards and fill them out as you change CG's.
Just leave the original card in your wallet when you're traveling near home and have friends, neighbors or family who can take care of your pets during an emergency.