Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dog's 'cancer' revealed to be chewed up teddy bears

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Warning: disturbing photos of undigested teddy bears:E

A mass which vets thought was cancer turned out to be four half-chewed teddy bears.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus
5 REPLIES 5

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
azrving wrote:
I bet that was pricey.
But a heck of a lot cheaper than cancer treatment and hopefully with better results.

nineoaks2004
Explorer
Explorer
I saw this on Fox News, I then showed it to the wife, she cracked up laughing because it reminded us of an incident last year.
We have 7 dogs, one of them (Sadie) I noticed a string hanging out
her rear, it had dried, I held it in my gloved finger and she started running and the whole darn run came out as a long (I do mean long) string. We later found that she had ate the rug in her dog house, after that she was fine.
By the time you learn the rules of life
You're to old to play the game

toedtoes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sounds like Maisey came upon a teddy bear picnic...

I remember when my nephew dog got very ill. He was in real bad shape and went to the ER vet. They stabilized him so he could go to his regular vet for exploratory surgery.

When he came into the office, the vet looked up and said "you didn't tell me he was a lab. He ate something. I'll go in and remove it and he'll be fine."

He had eaten an oak ball - it was both poisoning his system and blocking his bowels. It was removed and he was fine.
1975 American Clipper RV with Dodge 360 (photo in profile)
1998 American Clipper Fold n Roll Folding Trailer
Both born in Morgan Hill, CA to Irv Perch (Daddy of the Aristocrat trailers)

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
We don't let our big black dog shew on anything but denta bones. At 118 pounds he like the BIG ones.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB