cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Day Care in Elkhart IN area

RBak
Explorer
Explorer
We are planning a trip to the Elkhart IN area to ride the Pumpkin Vine trail, but we can't leave our dog in the cabin while we're gone. Does anyone know of a reputable place where we can leave our sheltie while we are on the trail, or even for half a day? Any advice would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Rita
Buttons, the princess sheltie
3 REPLIES 3

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
Try this place. . . https://www.facebook.com/PlanetCanine

It was recommended to us before and we visited. We ended up not needing them, but they seemed to be very reliable and good.

There are some others listed if you google doggie day care in the Elkhart area. You would just want to check them out when you come. You won't be in the campground? If you were, I would offer to check on your wee one. I love Shelties, we used to have one. . . we now have a Scottie. Most groomers won't walk your dog, so if you drop her off there for the day, she will have to "hold" till you get back.

Dale
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

camperforlife
Explorer
Explorer
Can't help with the kennel but you will enjoy the Pumpkin Vine Trail. It goes through some beautiful countryside and the closer you get to Shipshewana the more Amish you will see sharing the trail. It also goes behind the Jayco plant, Winabago plant and a couple others I can't remember.

We will be there ourselves Thursday through Sunday this week. You need to stop in Goshen and eat at Venturi's for the best pizza you will ever eat.

stickdog
Explorer
Explorer
Google: doggie daycare elkhart IN or petsmart grooming and drop buttons off for a grooming but tell them you have a event to attend. We fulltime and often drop auggy off for grooming and don't pick him up for 4-5 hours while we check out local attractions.

We're from Romeoville and used Cresthill animal hospital on Rt30 & Larkin for boarding.
9-11 WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
FULLTIME SINCE 2010
17 DRV MS 36rssb3
17 F350 King Ranch CC DRW 4x4 6.7 4:10 B&W hitch
John
โ€œA good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.โ€ Lao Tzu