cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Spring Break Camping

Seymore
Explorer
Explorer
Reservations are made. Only 5 weeks til the TT comes out of Winter storage and the fun begins. :C
TV 2014 GMC Sierra Z71 4x4 Crew Cab
Trailer 2014 Rockwood Roo 21SS Equalizer Hitch
15 REPLIES 15

TOOBOLD
Explorer
Explorer
We're heading out to San Diego, so son can check out USS Midway. Planning on one beach camping trip before that.

cruise-ader
Explorer
Explorer
Heading down to crystal river in march for a week with family and friends.
Time to grease the bearings and all that good stuff.

MewshawManor
Explorer
Explorer
We keep finding little things that need to be done before our trip. Lots of added expenses before we get on the road! Fortunately we are prepared.

We are very exited to return to the Ft. Davis area again this year, Big Bend, and some points in between.

livelylittlecam
Explorer
Explorer
Season opener to Myrtle Beach KOA in April. CANNOT WAIT TILL SPRING. Snow here in NJ today--may head out into the campers just to smell that camper smell!

DannyA
Explorer
Explorer
March 19 we will start camping at Land Between the Lakes Piney Campground for our spring break.
2013 Sabre 290 REDS 5th wheel
2011 F250 Ford diesel

Mark Twain wrote: "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do...

Spappy
Explorer
Explorer
My goodness I want this snow to go away! Took my daughter out to the storage lot to check on the travel trailer and she was ready to go right then. lol I'm not sure we will be able to wait until the end of March.
Spap

Seymore
Explorer
Explorer
Our Spring Break is the 2nd week of March.

Mickeyfan0805
Explorer
Explorer
Wow - I'm truly jealous. We'll probably pull ours out to begin spring clean-up and servicing in mid April, but we won't take our trip until mid-May. 91 days and counting until our first trip of the season!!

TnCamperMama
Explorer
Explorer
Our first trip in our new to us Hornet is Spring break as well. Ours is the end of March. We're going to camp at the lake I grew up on from Thurs-Sun. I drove down there Sat. to pick our spot and booking it Fri.DH will have to work thurs and Fri, but we still wanted to take the kids somewhere. It's close enough for him to commute the 2 days. We can't wait!
Proud owners of 2006 Keystone Hornet 31ft. BH. Camp with the DH, 2 DS, & Axel the Rottweiler.
http://thefrugalhappycampers.blogspot.com/

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
And when is your spring break? I know times vary from school to school grade level, local, etc. But we are planning a late March /early April trip and want to be out of every bodies way when the festivities begin. Leaving the mid-west to the New Orleans area and south, over to Biloxi area and then back home. (We're old fogies)
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
I will be in Charleston SC, a great American city.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

Seymore
Explorer
Explorer
michigansandzilla wrote:
We're heading out for spring break as well. We leave April 5th for the Smokies. Can't wait. Kids have never been there and I've only ever driven through it. It will be our first trip of the season and the longest distance we've ever gotten away from home.
Where are you heading to?

We are staying close to home and going to a local state park with a big group of friends and neighbors.

tragusa3
Explorer
Explorer
Mine are made too! On a small lake near home. Hope to get out before Spring Break. First weekend that's sunny and in the 50's and I'm outta here!
New to us 2011 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA
Join us on the road at Rolling Ragu on YouTube!

michigansandzil
Explorer
Explorer
We're heading out for spring break as well. We leave April 5th for the Smokies. Can't wait. Kids have never been there and I've only ever driven through it. It will be our first trip of the season and the longest distance we've ever gotten away from home.
Where are you heading to?
2017 Coachmen Catalina 323 BHDSCK
2018 Ford F150 FX4
3 growing kids and 1 big dog