cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Family Camping Groups

Shavano
Explorer
Explorer
I've seen a lot of interest in the forum regarding starting, maintaining or folks looking for a camping group. We're going to experiment with a "sticky" at the top of the forum so that people are more able to communicate about this.

Don

'15 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD
'18 Forest River Avenger :C "Dolci"
Kipor KGE3500Ti

CHECK OUT THE RV.NET BLOGS!!

322 REPLIES 322

jenjen77
Explorer
Explorer
We would love to find one in the northwest florida (pensacola, fort walton area) We dont have much friends that camp and we are interested in having some people to camp with. I have 3 kids from pre teen to toddler! Thanks! PM me or email me if you have any info!

redspeed6
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone from the Houston Area ??? I too, started a Facebook group, join in, chat it up - looking for other families to camp with!!

Houston Camps - FB Group

sccamping
Explorer
Explorer
We have a small group in the Carolina's, Carolina Runaways, mostly weekend camping. It's a none "party" type of family camping group. We are open to new members. Areas are Columbia, SC, Simpsonville, SC to Myrtle Beach, SC. We've lost most of our NC campers due to distance.
Bruce & Chrissy

CraigBrew
Explorer
Explorer
I started a group on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/573925882672588/

It's for people that camp in Michigan State Parks.

cholbert21
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.facebook.com/groups/EastTexasRVCamping/170459179810003/?notif_t=like

Cottontop
Explorer
Explorer
VANCOUVER,WASHINGTON Yes there is one here try.
www.fortvancouvergoodsams.com
1998 Beaver Patriot (Magnum)
FMCA- Good Sam - CAT (3126)
PT Cruiser AUTO with Remco 4down

CraigBrew
Explorer
Explorer
Hello, my family (wife of 12 years, Daughter 2 1/2 and son 4 weeks)is looking to find people to camp with. We live in S.E. Michigan. We like to go to state parks in Michigan. We are going camping this weekend at Fort Custer by Kalamazoo.

We are have 2 other trips planned so far.

going to

Groovland oaks Metropark Aug. 15-18 for Michigan Homebrew Festival
Lakeport Statepark Oct. 10-13 (their Halloween weekend)

We will go more we just don't have it planned yet.

let me know if you want to join us. I might start a facebook page.

jefftowell
Explorer
Explorer
Cant wait till SPRING!
Jeff Towell

2006 Kodiak 160

texasclarks
Explorer
Explorer
Any Kansas City area camping groups?
Posts are for entertainment purposes only and should not be construed as endorsement or recommendations. YMMV!

Steven & Stacie, plus 2 ('02 & '07)
'04 Suburban 2500, Quad Seats, 8.1L, 3.73
'09 Rockwood 8313SS

Texas not just a State, but a State of mind!

tragusa3
Explorer
Explorer
The swamp rabbit trail. We live 5 miles from the northern end of it. Definitely worth a trip if you enjoy the bikes. However, Paris mountain is not. I suggest table rock state park. And you'll still be within 20 min of the trail.

Brevard has a trail too, although we've never been.
New to us 2011 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA
Join us on the road at Rolling Ragu on YouTube!

4fromOH
Explorer
Explorer
tragusa3 wrote:
4fromOH wrote:
We're new to the Charlotte, NC area, and new to camping! We'd love to meet up with other families in/around Charlotte for some weekend trips. We have a 6 yr old boy and a 2 year old girl. Plan on staying within about a 2 hour drive of Charlotte, except for maybe a trip to the beach ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm about two hours west of you, just north of Greenville, sc. If you come around the mountains let me know. I have two 8year old boys.

Great! We are planning on checking out Paris Mountain State Park sometime soon! I heard there's a great place to ride our bikes somewhere near there, like an old railroad line or something. Since we're new here, we really have no idea where to camp! So we just picked a state park that was close enough. Not sure of our schedule yet, but hoping to make it down that way before it gets too hot! Would love to meet up!

tragusa3
Explorer
Explorer
4fromOH wrote:
We're new to the Charlotte, NC area, and new to camping! We'd love to meet up with other families in/around Charlotte for some weekend trips. We have a 6 yr old boy and a 2 year old girl. Plan on staying within about a 2 hour drive of Charlotte, except for maybe a trip to the beach ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm about two hours west of you, just north of Greenville, sc. If you come around the mountains let me know. I have two 8year old boys.
New to us 2011 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA
Join us on the road at Rolling Ragu on YouTube!

4fromOH
Explorer
Explorer

pohlcat
Explorer
Explorer
Will be camping in Eastern Missouri and Southern IL this spring, summer and fall. Wife and two daughters with me if interested. Thanks
2003 37' Coachmen Cross Country Diesel
Blue Ox Tow Bar
TST TM-510RV

riverbendgirl
Explorer
Explorer
New camper family looking for camping buddies in Alabama. We are told camping is fun when there is more! Hope everyone has a great camping season ahead.