cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Why is that ?

NanciL
Explorer II
Explorer II
Every time someone posts with a question abut a person, place or thing, the first five or six responses will give all kinds of useless advice, but never answer the simple question that was asked ?

Jack L
Jack & Nanci
85 REPLIES 85

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
Because everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to give their opinion to you, whether or not you have asked for it. It is, for some reason they'll never explain to you, important that you listen to them.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

sneakygroundbuz
Explorer
Explorer
CavemanCharlie wrote:
sneakygroundbuzzard wrote:
any turkey hunters in here

Not me but,I have them at my place and a buddie comes over and hunts them. I tell him to not take to many. I'm in Cottonwood county, MN

down in the windom area. i go through there every week with the semi,usually see lots of turkeys down there in the spring. well most springs,not this year as of yet.

i do most of my hunting north of st cloud. got lucky and found myself a piece of public land that has a lot of birds on it,and i havent seen another turkey hunter on it in during spring season in the four years ive been hunting it.

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II

Not me but,I have them at my place and a buddie comes over and hunts them. I tell him to not take to many. I'm in Cottonwood county, MN

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
ALL RVrs MUST spend $4000 for a pair of Honda 2000i twins.. Otherwise they are not RVrs :B

Don't forget a HA hitch also.

RVrs MUST be "rich" to buy the most expensive RVs and items to "camp" in the wilderness.. That is why they bought a hard sided RV and not a tent..

NanciL
Explorer II
Explorer II
mat60 wrote:
I just filled up my LP tanks so now I have gas.

Try Beano !

Jack L
Jack & Nanci

mat60
Explorer
Explorer
I just filled up my LP tanks so now I have gas.
2018 Heartland Trailrunner 24 SLE... 1999 old style Chevy 2500 with 34k

WTP-GC
Explorer
Explorer
I just read the first post in this thread (and not the following 8 pages of posts)...
Just remember that any changes or add-ons to the Lippert frame (like a GN adaptor) will surely void the warranty and cause your non-LT tires to explode and shred your fender skirts.

Hope that helps.
Duramax + Grand Design 5er + B & W Companion
SBGTF

Atlee
Explorer
Explorer
Just get a F450 diesel or equivalent GM/Dodge product plus a Pro-pride hitch to make sure you can pull that 20 foot TT safely.
Erroll, Mary
2021 Coachmen Freedom Express 20SE
2014 F150 Supercab 4x4 w/ 8' box, Ecoboost & HD Pkg
Equal-i-zer Hitch

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
..and for goodness sakes, everyone knows that you can't boondock with a residential fridge without dragging a long extension cord. :B

And make sure you trade those dangerous ST tires for those safe LTs and make sure you use the inflation charts..

Great subject, this could be derailed for several thousand pages unless someone gets it locked :S

sneakygroundbuz
Explorer
Explorer

drsteve
Explorer
Explorer
Do not tow with your propane fridge running. You will endanger the life of every person on the road with you.
2006 Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 2WD 6.0L 3.73 8600 GVWR
2018 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 223RBS
1991 Palomino Filly PUP

mat60
Explorer
Explorer
jplante4 wrote:
If you double the number of posts/page it's only 4.
I see your from Cape Cod. You must be the guy that makes the great potato chips.;)
2018 Heartland Trailrunner 24 SLE... 1999 old style Chevy 2500 with 34k

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
If you double the number of posts/page it's only 4.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
there now its got 8 pages

Iโ€™ll repeat โ€œWhy is that?โ€ :B
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!